AVAHOLIC is #3 on YesAsia Bestseller Preorders!
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Go AVA! She's the top queen! :clap:

http://www.yesasia.com/global/korean-music-music/0-0-91-bpt.46_bt.42-en/list.html#&bpt=46&bt=42&ni=102&bcc=91&vn=33&cid=226&l=1&s=7&vm=31&sb=136&dn=Music&ss=100
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    That's awesome! I so wanna pre-order but I want to see if there's a special edition or not!
  • Wow, already! She's working it >D
  • anystar12
    Fantastic Member
    yeah!!!!
  • Thats lee jung hyun for you~
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    I've hoped her new mini-album would sell well. If this is anything to go by, it seems it will. :bigsmile:
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Just to remind everyone, AVAHOLIC is now on sale! Get your copy today!!!!
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    I take it there'll be no special package like Fantastic Girl? :(

Well I'll just order. There'll probably be one right after I order :tongue:
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=-00001]I take it there'll be no special package like Fantastic Girl? :([/quote]

I think the special edition of Fantastic Girl showed up 1-2 days after the regular edition was released, so there's still hope. Maybe she'll release a repack of the mini-album instead, in a couple of months? Or maybe not :tongue:

I think I'm going to wait a bit and see if there will be a repack or special edition before I order. Hopefully it's not gonna go out of print within the next couple of months! I'd kick myself if that happens before I buy it.
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Hehe I doubt it'd be out of print that quickly!

I ordered already aaaaaaah! Oh well if there will be a special package I'll get it anyway xD
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    I doubt it would be out of print that fast. But if it did, Ill kill myself.. well not really. hehe

If anything, she'll probably release a repack edition. Almost all Korean artists do that now .They wait to see if the mini album is success and then release the rest of the songs. Pretty smart idea! She probably have more songs but dont want to release it yet.
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    OMG really? That's awesome, I hope she does!! Sometimes they release a digital single with a remix of the previous song.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    I actually have snippets of two unreleased songs from I Love Natural. You know anything about them?
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    I heard of one called BA2. Is that one?? And another version of Moon... I'd love to hear them!
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    I've been wanting to hear the other version of Dalah Dalah, just to hear how different it is rom the version on the album.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Wow you guys are really hardcore fans if you knew about BA2 and Moon II. ^_^ It sounds REAL good! Very LJH and very I Love Natural. I dont know why she didnt release it. Im not sure if I can share Moon II though. The admin from LiveJH told me not to.. But I definitely can share BA2.
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Hehe... I'm really hardcore xD well having hardly any LJH content on the internet made me do ALOT of looking up.

Thanks for sharing! I think I may have heard it but I can't remember what it sounded like
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Yay AVAHOLIC made it to the top of YesAsia Bestsellers list and a featured title!
    http://www.yesasia.com/us/en/korean-music.html

In the last 7 days, she took the #70 spot. Yesterday I saw her at #51, and now she's at #12! Woot woot! Congrats to AVA! Post pictures if anyone got the album!
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    OMG awesome!!! :D
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    That's great! She's climbing towards the topspot at a fast pace XD I hope she'll reach it!
  • hearted
    OMGOMG thats so good!!! im so happy for herrr :D:DD
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Just to let you guys know that portions of the sales from AVAHOLIC will be donated to charities.
    It's so nice of her to do that ^^
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Yes it says that on the CD ^^ So thoughtful!
  • hearted
    wow really? thats such a sweet thing to do! i wonder what kind of charities
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    [quote=hearted]wow really? thats such a sweet thing to do! i wonder what kind of charities[/quote]

I read on a Japanese news that the donations go to disadvantaged people. ^^;