Lee Jung Hyun will be in ‘Train to Busan’ sequel ‘Peninsula’!
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    I heard about this “sequel” a few days ago and got excited because I love the first one! I can’t believe she will be in the sequel! I’m so excited now!!

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20200228000590

0AD58451-A354-4B42-9E9C-9B4E50FB994E.jpeg
    270 x 162 - 51K
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    Oh wow... this is nice surprise. I liked that first one too.
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    The first one was pretty good. I'm definitely going to watch the sequel now that Lee Jung Hyun is in it! Maybe she'll get more international attention, considering the first movie ended up being quite well-known outside South Korea.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    She was really good in Alice in Earnestland. She even won Actress of the Year at the Blue Dragon Awards which is like the Korean Oscars. I cant wait to see this one!
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    I have to see Alice in Earnestland and there is many other LJH movies and series that I haven't seen yet.
    Please...come to Netflix [-O<
    Or if it comes to viki.com it is available in my country... still paying that service.
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    I haven't kept up with her filmography at all, though I still kind of want to see Harpy. Alice in Earnestland kinf of interests me, though I rarely "get" Korean humour. Or perhaps I've just been watching the wrong kind of comedies.
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Trailer is out!

• SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    Oh yeah, I noticed yesterday that the trailer is out now, but I'm not going to watch it. I think I'll try to wait that I can see the whole movie...