Lee Jung Hyun on Spotify, or other services?
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Since her entire discography is not on Spotify yet, I figured we could use a thread for when that happens.

Just recently (sometime in the last two weeks, I think), V was added to Spotify!!! So I suggest we listen the hell out of it, hopefully increasing the odds of getting the rest of her discography up there!

Previously, the only other song available has been Fever - as far as I can tell.

Are her songs available on other streaming services? Apple Music or others?

(Don't post links to Itunes - it seems to kill the thread XD )
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    What I noticed few years(?) ago that there is more Asian music available on Apples platform than what there is on Spotify. But I think there was few cases where some albums from some Asian artist is on the other platform but it is missing from the other platform and vice versa. Why can't they have full discography of the artist on both platforms.

Itunes current content is in the attached picture. (I hope this works :D)
    ljh.jpg
    1262 x 519 - 92K
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Interesting that Passion is missing on Itunes. But it's still heaps better than Spotify!

I wonder why only V (and Fever) are available on Spotify. I guess the rights to those songs are own by different people/companies than the rest of her discography.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    You can find most of her albums on Apple Music except for Love Me and I think Passion.
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    I think I should call it Apple Music, but I'm bit lost what it actually is. Haven't used that long Apple devices/services so this iTunes/Apple Music is confusing me :O . So it is Apple Music (the service) but the available tunes can be checked from iTunes site and that is where those are hosted?

And I'm using iTunes (program) from my PC and the Apple Music service is there too because I can listen music from that program too.. ;):D
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Apple Music is a streaming service like Spotify. If you want to buy the music, you have to use itunes.
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Using 이정현 when searching reveals that Fantastic Girl and Love Me are also available on Spotify!