Hello strangers!
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Remember me? I haven’t been active since 2013 because I thought the forum was offline and disappeared or changed hosts? I’m not sure what happened but I couldn’t find it anymore!

I just randomly happened to find this forum again! Not sure how active this is now as the last post seems to be from 2018 but I thought I’d say hi again!

Ava hasn’t done anything new musically since V which is a shame.. the last thing I remember her doing was a special back in 2014 where she dressed up in her Wa costume and performed it along with other idols from the 90s. That was great!!

It’s such a shame she didn’t do a 20th anniversary special or concert. She doesn’t seem to have any interest in music anymore.

It’s nice her acting career has taken off though and really cool she got married!

Anyway, if anyone is reading this, it’s nice to be back in touch with you all!
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    Welcome back!!

I think this was revived 2016, based on this discussion:
    http://iheartava.atspace.eu/index.php?p=/discussion/772/site-is-back-up-again

Site hasn't been that active like it used to be and I think you stated most obvious reasons for her not being active in the music scene anymore so there isn't that much action in this site anymore.

00001 said:

the last thing I remember her doing was a special back in 2014 where she dressed up in her Wa costume and performed it along with other idols from the 90s. That was great!!

I think you mean this one in this discussion:
    http://iheartava.atspace.eu/index.php?p=/discussion/777/infinite-challenge-ep-409-411

I've been checking this site once in a while if there is new posts and today found that there actually is. :D
    Of course I've been part of the problem not posting, so maybe I'll post and check the site more often now, because there is one returning member. :)
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Ah hello! It’s nice to see someone still here! It’s been nearly 2 weeks since I made this post. I’m not very good at this haha.
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    No worries.... this is hard :D

So was that the same thing what you meant what I wrote earlier, or totally different?
    00001 said:

the last thing I remember her doing was a special back in 2014 where she dressed up in her Wa costume and performed it along with other idols from the 90s. That was great!!

I think you mean this one in this discussion:
    http://iheartava.atspace.eu/index.php?p=/discussion/777/infinite-challenge-ep-409-411

• -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Oh sorry, yes that was the performance I meant :)
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Yay, familiar faces :D

I check in every now and then, though I admit, it's been a while. Great to see some activity here again!
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    Scuz said:

Lee Jung Hyun on Spotify, or other services?

Sorry I broke that discussion by posting a link to itunes where you can see what's available on apples platform. It seems it is big NO NO to post links to that site...
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Scuz said:

Yay, familiar faces :D

I check in every now and then, though I admit, it's been a while. Great to see some activity here again!

Great to see you again!

• -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Sabai said:

Scuz said:

Sorry I broke that discussion by posting a link to itunes where you can see what's available on apples platform. It seems it is big NO NO to post links to that site...

I was wondering why it wouldn’t open. Oops!
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Sabai said:

Scuz said:

Lol, yeah I noticed. ITunes is cursed, it seems!
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    Scuz said:

Lol, yeah I noticed. ITunes is cursed, it seems!

I tried to find a way to edit my post from my profile page, but it seems that I can't do that anywhere else than opening that discussion. I can see part of my post from my profile comments page though.

Maybe you should start a new discussion and delete that old one if you can and also I'll stop posting links to itunes... :D
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Sabai said:

I tried to find a way to edit my post from my profile page, but it seems that I can't do that anywhere else than opening that discussion. I can see part of my post from my profile comments page though.

Maybe you should start a new discussion and delete that old one if you can and also I'll stop posting links to itunes... :D

I couldn't delete the thread, but I renamed it.. Since it can't be opened it doesn't matter. :P

I could edit my post though, so I just copy-and-pasted it to a new thread. Problem solved! :D
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Wow hi guys! I see some familiar faces! Welcome back -00001! I thought you disappeared forever. Im surprised this forum is still alive considering the hosting is free.
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    GX3394 said:

Wow hi guys! I see some familiar faces! Welcome back -00001! I thought you disappeared forever. Im surprised this forum is still alive considering the hosting is free.

Welcome back GX3394!!!

Can you do anything about the thing that iTunes links can't be posted in here? Or at least make it so that it doesn't totally break the discussion? If you can it would be great... :D

edit:

Scuz said:

I couldn't delete the thread, but I renamed it.. Since it can't be opened it doesn't matter. :P

I could edit my post though, so I just copy-and-pasted it to a new thread. Problem solved! :D

Oh yeah...I forgot to comment...great solution :D
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Im not sure how I can fix that issue. I probably have to update the forum. It’s been a very long time since I made any changes. :/
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    GX3394 said:

Im not sure how I can fix that issue. I probably have to update the forum. It’s been a very long time since I made any changes. :/

Oh I see... why there even comes 403 forbidden page? Can you block that those links can't be posted?
    Must be some atspace.com rule that you can't post links to that site.

http://iheartava.atspace.eu/index.php?p=/discussion/786/deleted-thread#Item_2 ....this is the cursed discussion by a link to iTunes site...

• GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Im not sure how to block links. But I deleted that thread.