What kind of genre would you like to hear from LJH?
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    I don't think this has been discussed before. Please, correct me if I'm wrong ^_^;;

If Lee Jung Hyun were to make a comeback as a singer soon, what kind of song would you like her to do?

I think it'd come as a surprise to most of her fans if she decided to go back to her roots and do a more techno-oriented song, similiar to the songs on Let's Go To My Star. It would probably get a lot of attention too, since there's not much techno coming out of South Korea these days, as far as I know (I don't follow the South Korean music industry so much these days).
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    i highly doubt she would go back to her roots and do just techno. i would like her to do some house/dancehall mix with trance and trap. anything catchy and chill. i really hope she releases something new this year. its been so long. the closest kpop releases have been dubstep/electronic which is close to techno i think.
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    I like her older albums a lot, so something like that. But nowadays techno isn't a thing, so probably not gonna see that. Some trance, balearic trance, house... would be nice too, well anything is nice at the moment :D I hope she releases something music related soon.

...btw, any suggestions for korean trance?
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Sabai said:

...btw, any suggestions for korean trance?

The closest thing I can think of is EE's "Imperfect, I'mperfect". It's a couple of years old, and it's been a while since I listened to it, so I can't say anything about the quality.

As for recent Korean trance... I'm clueless! :(
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    i really enjoyed the trance remixes she did on her summer party album.

kago pengchi is korean and he does trance. look him up on yt. i think this is his recent kpop remix. its more edm though. its by tiffany from snsd. i really like this song haha

https://youtu.be/NsRcXDt4SYw
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    Scuz said:

The closest thing I can think of is EE's "Imperfect, I'mperfect". It's a couple of years old, and it's been a while since I listened to it, so I can't say anything about the quality.

Thanks, damn can't find that on youtube. Oh is it a album name... I found few songs, I have to check those.

Scuz said:

As for recent Korean trance... I'm clueless! :(

Well actually anything is fine, even old ones. I think I haven't probably heard those either. Korean trance must be a more of a indie thing. More or less what I hear coming from there is kpop or so.

GX3394 said:

i really enjoyed the trance remixes she did on her summer party album.

Same here... :D

GX3394 said:

kago pengchi is korean and he does trance. look him up on yt. i think this is his recent kpop remix. its more edm though. its by tiffany from snsd. i really like this song haha

Thanks, I'll check that. :)

Only one I can remember now is "Dream Techno" and the album "Trance of House". Found it few years ago.
    https://www.discogs.com/Dream-Techno-Trance-Of-House/release/2277250

• ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Just remembered a duo called XR (Xtra Ravers). They released an album in 2005, titled Techno Sensation. As you can tell from the title, it's mostly techno, but it's pretty good, if memory serves me right. I can't find any of their techno songs on Youtube though.

I have to find more from Dream Techno.
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    GX3394 said:

kago pengchi is korean and he does trance.

His "Cynical Orange (Original Mix)" track sounds nice... :D

Scuz said:

Just remembered a duo called XR (Xtra Ravers). They released an album in 2005, titled Techno Sensation. As you can tell from the title, it's mostly techno, but it's pretty good, if memory serves me right. I can't find any of their techno songs on Youtube though.

Thanks, it is nice to find some korean techno too.

Scuz said:

I have to find more from Dream Techno.

That Trance Of House album is on Spotify.

EDIT:
    Found few songs from youtube, here is one:

• GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    omg i remember xr! i listened to them years ago when they were on audition. its a korean video game kind of like ddr.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    some of banana girl's songs are good especially the remixes from her top songs. like chocolate and bubi bubi. im not sure if its on youtube but its on apple connected. i listened to her just last weekend.