Lee Jung Hyun talked about her future plan
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator

On November 22nd, Lee Jung Hyun attended artist welcome meeting of '2013 Mnet Asia Music Awards(MAMA)', which was held at Asia World-Expo Arena in Hong Kong.

Lee Jung Hyun said, "I had a lot of fun while promoting single 'V' in the summer. I am currently shooting a new film. I will be showing another side of me, and I hope my fans will enjoy it."

She went on, "I am also working on a new single, which I am planning to release in early 2014. I will be keeping myself for the rest of the year, and also next year."

Lee Jung Hyun also said, "Personally, I am a huge fan of BigBang, and I cannot wait to see their performance tonight."

She lastly talked about unique concepts she always brings up. "I have a hobby of watching relatively unknown films, and visiting small exhibitions. That's where I get most of the motivations. I will keep doing my best to present more unique concepts."

Meanwhile, '2013 MAMA' will open on November 22nd at 7 PM, and a great number of celebrities, such as BigBang, Lee Jung Hyun, EXO, Crayon Pop, Jung Woo, Han Chae Young, Stevie Wonder, Paris Hilton, ICONA POP, and Aaron Kwak will be attending the event.

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/lee-jung-hyun-talks-about-her-future-plan-005847030.html
  • anystar12
    Fantastic Member
    a new SINGLE!!!!! Can't wait!
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    Any news about her music?

The single that is mentioned here is other than the V, right? I think it was already released when this meeting was held.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Yeah V was 2013. No new music yet. Shes filming one movie right now and another big budget one.

I dont think she will release any new music this year.. I hope Im wrong.
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    So it seems that she had something else planned and didn't release the new single in early 2014, or have I missed something? :D

Hopefully there is still coming new music as well and not only those movie/series projects.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    I think she did have something planned but it just didnt happen. Also she was suppose to release another Chinese album way back.