'M! Count' Comeback Lee Jung Hyun's godly stage... 'a living zombie bride'
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator

Top Comments from Korean Netizens

Source: OSEN via Nate
    http://news.nate.com/view/20130725n35582?mid=n1008
    Translation: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/07/infinite-wins-m-countdown-lee-jung-hyun.html?m=1

1. [+383, -10] This unni never ages. She collected so many Barbie dolls and she's become one herself. So jealous.

2. [+356, -14] This nuna's truly amazing... Even with such a tiny body, she manages to fill up that entire stage. Amazing.

3. [+278, -13] This nuna never ages, does she...

4. [+36, -3] If you think about it, she's the original Lady Gaga

5. [+32, -1] Honestly, I think she's better performance wise than Lee Hyori. Not only in terms of vocal talent, but she's second to nobody in dancing and performance. She fills up that entire stage alone.
    201307251815770302_51f0f503ac8a5.jpg
    500 x 1098 - 106K
  • hyonyhyun
    Fantastic Member
    I loved this so much, I can't wait to see her dominate the next 3 stages *_*
    But I wanted to hear the crowd go crazy at the end... come on audience, GET EXCITED!!
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    did you guys noticed the crayon pop fans chanted for crayon pop during her performance? what the hell is wrong with them?! i didnt noticed that before until a lot of people pointed it out.
  • YookuYooku
    Fantastic Member
    ^ I don't know either why they would do that but that kind of behaviour is a bit disrespectful. :/

Loved the performance and I agree with all of the comments though I don't like how most of the singers are nowadays compared to GaGa. She isn't basis for everything. :)
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Yooku said:

Loved the performance and I agree with all of the comments though I don't like how most of the singers are nowadays compared to GaGa. She isn't basis for everything. :)

I agree. She's not that crazy and bizarre as Lady Gaga. People need to stop comparing those two.