[YT] V HD MV
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator

i like the part when she's floating on top of the bed and when she was jump roping with no legs. that was hilarious! the weirdest part was definitely her face with lips. hahah what's you're favorite part of the mv?
  • YookuYooku
    Fantastic Member
    Fantastic MV. It is just me or is her singing voice a little bit too quiet in the video? :D I love the parts when she is speaking. ^^
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    On the CJENMMusic Youtube-channel, this MV now has about 144 000 views. That is about the same as the views of all the different Youtube-uploads of Suspicious Man put together (as far as I can tell).
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    The MV is so great I love it so much!!

She definitely caught more attention this time round. I'm happy to see her popularity slowly rising. It seemed to be going down fast with her past releases. She just needs to keep releasing songs, and not have such long breaks... but she seems to like her acting.

I really hope she'll release another full album!
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    i noticed there are alot of v words that describes this mv. vintage, veil, voodoo, vanished, vamp, virgin...but apparently it was confirmed to stand for venus for the goddess of love. which makes some sense...what do you guys think?
  • I actually laughed out loud at the part when the guy is lying outside, and she appears on top of him.