Lee Jung Hyun Special Single Album - V (CD + DVD) US$31.99 [Yesasia]
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    Yesasia has this album now in their site.

It seems there is at least Drama and Dance versions of the mvideo.

CD has only one song? What are those other things on the DVD?

01. V (3:16)
    ** DVD 구성
    -메이킹영상
    -티저1, 2
    -Drama ver. M/V
    -Dance ver. M/V

http://www.yesasia.com/global/lee-jung-hyun-special-single-album-v-cd-dvd/1033766237-0-0-0-en/info.html
    l_p0026361481.jpg
    600 x 600 - 35K
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    The other things on the DVD appear to be Making of and Teaser 1, 2.

That's quite pricy if there's only going to be one song, but I shall buy it anyway.
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    I thought the same that it seems really pricy if you compare it to some actual albums which have dvd included too.

I'm thinking of buying this too, but after I hear the song I am sure what to do.
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Nice. A little pricy for one song but hey, I'm a collector! Can't wait to get it.

They could've at least included an instrumental.
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    http://kpopmart.com/product.php?id_product=5534

This place has it for US$24.40. I don't know how reliable Kpopmart is, and I couldn't find much information about shipping prices. Has anyone here tried it?

Edit: I think I figured out why Yesasia is selling it for such a high price. They've got free shipping on everything over US$25. I'm guessing they got sneaky and included the shipping in the price. <.<
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    I haven't tried kpopmart, I think I hear it first time. Is there any other stores which are reliable for asian products?

Yesasia might be sneaky with that free shipping thing -> all new products super pricy? Who knows?
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    wow its kinda expensive for just one song. could it be the "special packaging" that makes this album so high? i think it could be a big photobook. i wonder how long the drama version is... could it be 10 mins?..maybe 30 mins? hehe

i have a feeling she will release another album after this. maybe a mini or full one but she definitely saved the other songs for future releases because this was suppose to be a mini.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    on ebay its more expensive...i think ive heard of kpopmart before from youtube ppl when they do their unboxing videos.

what are your guys thoughts on the album cover? i like it but im not sure about the big bright red font.. :-?
  • anystar12
    Fantastic Member
    the last sentence says its a pop-up book packaging
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    anystar12 said:

the last sentence says its a pop-up book packaging

nice!!!! i cant wait to see what it looks like. i hope feel2ya is doing another autograph signing because last time i missed it when they did for 007th. :-(
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    If the DVD content is long enough, say.., the drama version is 15-30 mins and same with the making of, and the pop up packaging is rather fancy, then it might be worth the price.

I also hope she continues the charity thing with album proceeds. Makes it more worthwhile!
  • anystar12
    Fantastic Member
    according to feel2ya, its going to be a limited album with limited copies
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    GX3394 said:

what are your guys thoughts on the album cover? i like it but im not sure about the big bright red font.. :-?

Well I like the old font and logo from older albums. Might be better if they have used that for "Lee Jung Hyun" in this too.
  • mrZENOmrZENO
    Fantastic Member
    When will they release the tracklist? Anyway guys the CD's package is 600g I mean It's definitely not the classic CD case (like 007th) :D
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    mrZENO said:

When will they release the tracklist? Anyway guys the CD's package is 600g I mean It's definitely not the classic CD case (like 007th) :D

the tracklist is in the first post. only 1 song. and yah i noticed that too..haha
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    So far, the tracklist is just one song. It seems to be the official tracklist, though, or am I mistaken?
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    anystar12 said:

according to feel2ya, its going to be a limited album with limited copies

do you know if they will do the autograph signing? probably not since there are limited copies..
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    I REALLY HOPE THEY INCLUDE ENGLISH SUBTITLES FOR THE MAKING!! PLEASE!!
  • YookuYooku
    Fantastic Member
    Scuz said:

I think I figured out why Yesasia is selling it for such a high price. They've got free shipping on everything over US$25. I'm guessing they got sneaky and included the shipping in the price. <.<</p>

They always do that. -___-

I've never tried kpopmart either but I think they should be reliable because one person I know seems to use it regularly. I'm very careful when doing shopping from the internet and that's why I'm only using YesAsia and CDJapan right now + ebay and some auction sites because they accept paypal. ^^

I bet the tracklist isn't just one song...or at least there must be instrumental or something. I don't know any artist who would release only ONE song physically. It shouldn't even be legal or then this should be digital single.

...and if I'm wrong the package is better be mindblowing! :D
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    YESASIA - $31.99
    KPOP MART - $35.20
    EBAY - $35.30

I guess YeaAsia is the cheapest for me. Im surprised its so expensive! I really think it's only 1 song. feel2ya even listed as 1 song + DVD.
  • YookuYooku
    Fantastic Member
    I placed order along with her previous mini album (007) which I don't have. I hope it will be worth the money. :P
  • anystar12
    Fantastic Member
    Just pre-ordered mine on yesasia. It's the only place I have 100% trust in. But expected shipping date is August 3rd!!!!!! The wait is gonna be killer -.-
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    i just preordered mine too on yesasia!
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Same here! I've always used it and can't be bothered going elsewhere!
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    I'll pre-order mine tomorrow, after the showcase. That way, I can tell the significant other that I have heard the song before buying something so expensive XD
  • YookuYooku
    Fantastic Member
    I wonder how limited the album is? Maybe 5000 copies like Hyori's lates album?
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Yooku said:

I wonder how limited the album is? Maybe 5000 copies like Hyori's lates album?

I wonder that too...I guess the production costs for the packaging alone is very expensive to make so they have to make it limited and special. any regular person would not spend $32 for a 1 cd song and a dvd with just 2 mvs. So this album is considered to be very special for ava's die hard fans.

i hear the album comes in a big cardboard popup book. thats so cool!
  • KpopMart is good, though their shipping method is probably a bit slower than YesAsia. I've ordered from them quite a bit. The nice thing they do is that if there's a poster associated with an album, they offer the poster free with any pre-orders. They also e-mail a picture of the packed album and shipping box before they ship it.

Not too happy about the price, but I also think LJH isn't the type of artist who'd charge a lot of money for no reason, so I'm willing to wait and see. Plus I still love collecting CDs.
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    ^
    Nice..but it should be free because album is already expensive.. I wonder what the poster look like...is it the legs one?
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Oh damn... haha it will most likely be the album cover I think...

I wished they included the piano music at the beginning as an intro! And an instrumental, she doesn't have many official ones.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    00001 said:

Oh damn... haha it will most likely be the album cover I think...

I wished they included the piano music at the beginning as an intro! And an instrumental, she doesn't have many official ones.

i really like that credits instrumental in v mv. its v right? im sure it is.

isnt the physical album out today in korea? i really want to see an unboxing video for it.
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    It would seem like the physical release is delayed. Both Kpopmart and Yesasia now lists the release date as beginning of August.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Scuz said:

It would seem like the physical release is delayed. Both Kpopmart and Yesasia now lists the release date as beginning of August.

Yeah Im getting July 31 and Aug 1 on Korean sites. I wonder if they had to change a few things to the album's design like how the text on the front cover used to be red. And now its light pink which I like a lot better.
  • YookuYooku
    Fantastic Member
    I don't care much about the delay because it's only few days and orders from yesasia will take about 3-4 weeks to arrive here. -____-
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    I got an email from YesAsia saying it's August 9
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    I got an e-mail saying August 7, and Yesasia has it listed as August 5. Well, hopefully it'll be released sometime in August (preferably so that I'll get it before moving...)
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    is anyone else getting the poster? for $7 more on yesasia u can get an unfolded poster. hmm..
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    If you order the CD from Kpopmart, the poster is free, I think.

I'm not getting it, though. I have nowhere to put it and I feel the Fantastic Girl poster will have to do.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Scuz said:

If you order the CD from Kpopmart, the poster is free, I think
    I'm not getting it, though. I have nowhere to put it and I feel the Fantastic Girl poster will have to do.

i dont think so..u have to pay extra for the unfolded poster. i dont think the unfolded poster is available for free on kpopmart.
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    It doesn't show that it'll cost extra when I add the CD plus poster to my cart, so I just figured it was free.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Scuz said:

It doesn't show that it'll cost extra when I add the CD plus poster to my cart, so I just figured it was free.

The unfolded poster costs extra for the shipping. I emailed them today if there is an unfolded poster for free.
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    GX3394 said:

Scuz said:

The unfolded poster costs extra for the shipping. I emailed them today if there is an unfolded poster for free.

Problem solved ;)
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    POSTER!!! I WANT IT!! HEHE

POSTER SIZE : 69 cm x 46 cm = 27 inch x 18 inch
    SDC19176_zpsed84ab01.jpg
    768 x 1024 - 126K
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Wow that's amazing!! Damn, I just got an email from YesAsia saying they shipped my CD!! Can you order it seperately? ><
  • YookuYooku
    Fantastic Member
    ^ You can order poster through ebay. It's $4.99+shipping. There's at least 2 sellers selling it. :) I think I have to get the poster as well. xD
  • Just got an e-mail yesterday from Kpopmart saying they shipped my album. It does look pretty big (and they put it upside down :) ).
    2013-08-03.jpg
    763 x 568 - 259K
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    gfngfgf said:

Just got an e-mail yesterday from Kpopmart saying they shipped my album. It does look pretty big (and they put it upside down :) ).

Nice! Did u get it already or did kpopmart took that pic for u?
  • GX3394 said:

gfngfgf said:

Just got an e-mail yesterday from Kpopmart saying they shipped my album. It does look pretty big (and they put it upside down :) ).

Nice! Did u get it already or did kpopmart took that pic for u?

They took the pic. I probably won't get it for another two weeks.
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    Ordered mine today from yesasia without the poster....and now lets wait. :D
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Has anyone Heard anything about the dance version of the MV? I haven't been able to find any info about it, other than that it'll be on the CD+DVD.