Unreleased Song from 4th Album?
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    http://youtu.be/SI7PH9KZejA

Also known as "Moon 2". It's been a long time since I first heard this song again but it was only like 30 seconds long. This version is longer. I think it was suppose to be on her fourth album. Too bad it was never released...I like the song though.
    Thanked by 1Indpendnt27
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Great to finally hear the full (?) song! I've always liked the snippets previously released.

Now I hope they'll release the full version of the song known as Ba2 soon as well!
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    Nice to hear this. Can't remember have I heard this earlier.
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    This is Ba2 isn't it? I'm pretty sure it is. Moon 2 had the same traditional music, but different tune. There was a poll on the radio asking fans which version of moon should be released and they played both versions.
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    If my memory doesn't fail me, I think Ba2 was an unreleased track for Summer Party; an alternate version of Ya or something like that.
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    I thought Ba2 was unreleased from I love natural and was this track.... lol
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    yah i thought ba2 and moon2 is the same..i have to listen to my ba2 mp3 again...lol
    i was told from a Chinese fan it came from i love natural...hmm
  • hyonyhyun
    Fantastic Member
    yeah i remember hearing this, i think i got it from this forum some years ago. the file-name is ba2 if that counts for anything. it definitely sounds like I<3N material rather than summer party
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Yeah, I listened to my mp3 of Ba2, and it's definitely this song. My mistake XD