[YT] 잘먹고 잘살아라...
  • steele
    Fantastic Member
    I had read on Yesule's page that she had performed 잘먹고 잘살아라... and head banged (lol), but I figured those perfs would be so rare that I wouldn't ever see it. Then the other day I searched for it on YT and it came up! I was surprised. Anyway, here it is if you haven't seen it already... Really didn't like this song at first, I thought it was silly, but now I love it, ha. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5qG1L-2Bi0
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    I have four performances of this song. I like this one the best though. This was one of the first live performances I ever saw, I think. It was back in the days when I downloaded everything through Kazaa (ahh, those were the days XD). Anyway, this particular performance is a lot of fun to watch :Cool:
  • lmjljhlsj
    Fantastic Member
    is one of my fevorite songs of her,it`s really powerful!. translated in Chinese is ,that`s so funny.Those guys who sang wiht her are Doctor core 911.They are so cool! And the lyric of the song is interesting! Kazaf shared 4 really good quality videos of the song.
  • steele
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=Scuz]I have four performances of this song.[/quote]

Of COURSE you do. :P
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Apparently she performed this song either during Let's Go To My Star promotions or between the two albums can anyone confirm that? I remember her singing something strange and my friend thought she'd lose fans because of it. Then when the 2nd album was released, he said it was actually this song.
  • lmjljhlsj
    Fantastic Member
    [qoute=-0001]I remember her singing something strange and my friend thought she'd lose fans because of it. Then when the 2nd album was released, he said it was actually this song. [/qoute]
    Really?I think it`s the MV of ,not this song that she'd lose fans.
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=-00001]Apparently she performed this song either during Let's Go To My Star promotions or between the two albums can anyone confirm that?[/quote]

The performances I have all take place during her second album promotions. She did perform a small part of I Love X once though, during her promotions for Let's Go To My Star. She did perform a song titled People of the Sun back in 1999. It's a cover - the original is sung by Rage Against The Machine. That is a weird song. Maybe that's the one you're thinking of?
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=Scuz]The performances I have all take place during her second album promotions. She did perform a small part of I Love X once though, during her promotions for Let's Go To My Star. She did perform a song titled People of the Sun back in 1999. It's a cover - the original is sung by Rage Against The Machine. That is a weird song. Maybe that's the one you're thinking of?[/quote]
    Ah that must be it... has a similar vibe to eat well, live well! I wouldn't have known better back then, thanks :D