AVA with 666 dance 1999.09.04 [MPEG/14M]
  • lmjljhlsj
    Fantastic Member
    I think it`s earlyer than 1999,the dance is just like .
  • lmjljhlsj
    Fantastic Member
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    The date I have for this is 1999.09.04, but it could very well be incorrect. It could be earlier, since Amokk was released as a single in 1998.
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Hey Amokk is also the tune Eugene Park is playing on the violin before Wa starts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRX4uz2KnSs
  • lmjljhlsj
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=-0001]Hey Amokk is also the tune Eugene Park is playing on the violin before Wa starts![/quote]
    Yes,it`s in 1999.11 KBS MUSIC BANK POWER STAGE.The show is one of the most excellent <<Wa>> I think.Amokk was so popullar in that time.
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Yeah, I think Amokk was 666's biggest hit. I always prefered Paradoxx though :Foot In Mouth: I actually have their first album XD
  • lmjljhlsj
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=Scuz] I always prefered Paradoxx though I actually have their first album XD [/quote]
    That`s so cool! Their music is a little special.But,I like it.But we haven`t seen them for a long time.It`s so pitty.
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    I never even heard of 666 until someone mentioned it in the comments of that video XD
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    Thank you for sharing... i have to check this.

[quote=Scuz]Yeah, I think Amokk was 666's biggest hit. I always prefered Paradoxx though I actually have their first album XD[/quote]
    I have their first album too, it used to be the music i listened when i was cleaning the apartment.. XD ...maybe i should start listening it again when i'm cleaning the apartment... ;)
  • Thank you for sharing
  • lmjljhlsj
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=kazaf]Thank you for sharing [/quote]
    So happy and amazing to see you here. I`m sure you will have a good time here^^