Amazing and funny pictures [3P]
  • lmjljhlsj
    Fantastic Member
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• lmjljhlsj
    Fantastic Member
    AVA is always so popular in China. Almost every teenagers konw her Chinese name.I can always hear her songs in streat even in Tibet.
    As you can see in the first and the second picture.When people knew she is coming.Everybody nearby came to see her.So the street was crowded,even policemen came to maintain order O(∩_∩)O~
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    It's great to see how popular she is in China!
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    I love it! Considering China's population, she probably has more fans there than the most popular idol in Korea xD

How old are these pictures?
  • 虹见蓝葵
    Fantastic Member
    I think she isn't very popular in China now~
  • lmjljhlsj
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=-00001]she probably has more fans there than the most popular idol in Korea xD
    How old are these pictures?[/quote]
    The first one was in 2008 11 8 in Shanghai.The second one was in 2005 9 28.I forget the time of the last photo,I guess maybe it`s in 2008.In fact,she is still one of the most popular Korean idols in China.
  • lmjljhlsj
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=虹见蓝葵]I think she isn't very popular in China now~ [/quote]
    Maybe you are right,but I don`t think so.Her influence is huge,and she is still loved by many many fans like you and me^^
  • YookuYooku
    Fantastic Member
    I have never seen any of these pictures. :) It's great to hear that she's so popular in China.
  • waoh. me too. i never seen this pics before. I have heard that she is popular in China, but i never saw this kind of pictures. thanks.