AVA`s idols
  • lmjljhlsj
    Fantastic Member
    I know AVA`s idols are Seo taiji,Micheal Jackson,Madonna.
    In early years interview.AVA said:"I am happy to regard as Korean Madona." AVA performed her in 2001,2003 and in the drama .
    In "Star real story",AVA told us that:"When I was 5, I heard Micheal Jackson`s song in the street,I danced along the street.Some adults looked at me curiously,I feel good." And AVA performed his in 2001 after .She also expressed her sadness for MJ`s death.
    And AVA really fond of Seo taiji`s music.He is regarded as the God Father of KPOP.She even performed his once before .She told the reporter that Seo taiji is her dream lover when she is in middle school^^.Even in the drama ,we can see his post in King Sena`s house.
    In "Asia Uncut'',AVA praised LADY GAGA a lot.
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    I also read she liked Metallica in a bio years ago but none seem to say that anymore! lol

Can't say I really share the same liking of artists as her. Sure they're all big legends but not really my type of music :P
  • lmjljhlsj
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=-00001] also read she liked Metallica in a bio years ago but none seem to say that anymore! lol[/quote]
    Yes,she performed a song in 1999 in MBC.It`s really amazing.
    [quote=-00001]Can't say I really share the same liking of artists as her. [/quote]
    I also liked MJ in my middle school time.But now I love AVA only^^
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=lmjljhlsj]Yes,she performed a song <<People of the sun>> in 1999 in MBC.It`s really amazing.[/quote]

That wasn't Metallica's song though. Rage Against the Machine made People of the Sun.

I don't really share her taste in artists nowadays. Michael Jackson and 80s Madonna had some good songs, but (as I've probably said before) I can't stand Lady Gaga.
  • lmjljhlsj
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=Scuz]I can`t stand Lady Gaga.[/quote]
    Me too,I don`t like her.
  • kyrinthmiller
    Fantastic Member
    I always found it irksome when people compare LJH to Lady Gaga.

It should be the other way around!
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=kyrinthmiller]I always found it irksome when people compare LJH to Lady Gaga.

It should be the other way around! [/quote]

That's exactly how I feel.
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Lady Gaga brought avant garde and weird concepts to the mainstream so everyone thinks she started it. but I still don't get it because alot of mainstream artists in the past have done it. I guess Lady Gaga is just too popular.