[09.05.16] AVA Entertainment 'AVAent' Official Site + new photos!!
  • hyonyhyun
    Fantastic Member
    I just found this site and i *think* it's the official AVAent site. Even if it's not, it's got a ton of HUGE new photos of AVA!

http://www.junghyunlee.com/

(These just scream "make me into a wallpaper!" i think i might try making some really cool ones with these :D)
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    I saw this one too! Im currently making a new banner. The images are HUGE!!!
  • hyonyhyun
    Fantastic Member
    Haha, it's kind of funny how the ones that are photoshopped have "copy" at the end of the image file name. There's even two versions of one image on the site so you can see the before and after of the shop :Sticking Out Tongue: But seriously, she didn't even need the shopping... she looks great even in the unshopped ones! No one has a perfect plastic complexion like that anyway. I think they should leave them all unshopped... but i know that'd never happen :Frown:
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Yeah I realized that too. lol Im so jealous of her complexion! It's sooo clear!!
  • hyonyhyun
    Fantastic Member
    Wow, i just clicked back onto page 3 and they JUST now changed some of the photos.. there's new ones up already, unless i somehow missed that page before.. wow haha, i'm going to keep refreshing :D

Oh now it's offline for maintenance :Crying: I hope they leave all the pictures up cuz i might have missed some!
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    How many photos you got? I got 30 so far...
  • hyonyhyun
    Fantastic Member
    I got 30 too but i didn't save the 2 images that are from the mini-album covers since i already had those.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Yeah Im guessing they're updating the site now! hehe
  • hyonyhyun
    Fantastic Member
    Yeah. By the way i like the new banner! Nice job ^^ She looks so cute!
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Hehe thanks. There were a lot of pics to choose from but none of them really fit the banner format. It just looked weird. So I chose this quirky picture of her! Doesnt she look so different from that picture! I swear LJH is so photogenic and versatile. She looked so different in each shoot!
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Wow what great images!!! But the site isnt loading much and it made my firefox crash!
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    its not working for me. I think they're still updating.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    I went on LiveJh and they said withAVA is a site produced by Korean fans. And junghyunlee is the official one!
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    I wonder how the fans got a hold of that Crazy clip...

Hey all the images are gone! I was going to save them all lol
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    I think Avaent personally gave it to them. I kinda knew it was a fansite since it got a fan board

Ill post the pics up asap.