What's in your collection?
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Yup, she sings the (title)song "Ggotip"/Petal on the soundtrack. Good song, too, for a ballad. I don't usually like ballads.
  • mattfb
    Fantastic Member
    Wow, GX3394!
    You have everything of her!
    I could only buy Avaholic, but I want I S2 Natural too!
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    What I got this week! ^^~~

KISS Concert VCD
    Possibly the only official concert on disc that got LJH performing more than 1 song! She performed -00001, GX 339-4, Come, Change, Peace, and You. All the other singers sang live but she didnt!.. >=[

lee jung hyun II (china cd)

this is hyony (promo)
    possibly the rarest promo i got so far! inside there are 2 high quality "this is hyony" promotional pics. an ad of the album + a picture of hyony + a small pic of the album cover

cute photo card (got it for free) from taobao seller. hehe

for more info go to: http://gx3394.blogspot.com/ ~~ still updating..[/t]
    21afwo5.jpg
    640 x 480 - 44K
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Great stuff!
  • mattfb
    Fantastic Member
    Great stuff!²
    GX3394, I think you are her biggest fan!
    I imagine how much you spent with buying her stuff!
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    [quote=mattfb]
    I imagine how much you spent with buying her stuff! [/quote]

i think i spend a lot less than someone whos spending it on japanese cds!
    crazy~~ >< those collectors buy all kinds of editions (cd, cd+dvd, jacket a, jacket b, etc)
    i dont know if i can do that if ava go back to japan again.
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Yeah, Japanese CDs are sooooo expensive O.o Well, Ava hasn't released so many Japanese CDs, so you have at least saved some money XD
  • lmjljhlsj
    Fantastic Member
    I have all her CD alblums except .
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    i got this in the mail today! soo happy~~

2000 jopd live (cd+vcd) - contains fever live & encore song + live performance and mv
    yedang sampler 2002 (promo)
    sm entertainment sampler (promo)
    sn2zyo.jpg
    600 x 450 - 30K
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    I've been wanting that Jo PD CD, because of the Fever live, but I could never figure out if a live performance was included on the VCD. I take it, it does contain a live performance?
  • 虹见蓝葵
    Fantastic Member
    Oh~~~
    I see the pic on this topic~
    But I don't know what's the CD?something about LJH?
  • lmjljhlsj
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=GX3394]i got this in the mail today! soo happy~~[/quote]
    It looks so cool.Good luck!Congretulations!
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    [quote=Scuz]I've been wanting that Jo PD CD, because of the Fever live, but I could never figure out if a live performance was included on the VCD. I take it, it does contain a live performance? [/quote]

it has one live performance on the vcd.

CD
    JoPD feat. Lee Jung Hyun - fever (Live)
    JoPD feat. Lee Jung Hyun - fever (Live - Encore)

VCD
    JoPD feat. Lee Jung Hyun - fever (Live Video clip)
    JoPD feat. Lee Jung Hyun - fever (MV)
  • lmjljhlsj
    Fantastic Member
    is a perfect song in by JoPD and Lee Jung Hyun.
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=GX3394]it has one live performance on the vcd.[/quote]

Is the performance the same as any of those I uploaded here some time ago? Just trying to figure out if I should try to hunt this down or not XD
  • YookuYooku
    Fantastic Member
    My collection:

# Lee Jung Hyun - Vol.1 Let's Go To My Star CD
    # Lee Jung Hyun - Vol.1 Let's Go To My Star | Taiwan Limited Version
    # Lee Jung Hyun - STARBOX VCD
    # Lee Jung Hyun - STARBOX VHS
    # Lee Jung Hyun - Vol.2 CD x2
    # Lee Jung Hyun - Vol.2 Tape
    # Lee Jung Hyun - Vol.3 Magic To Go To My Star CD
    # Lee Jung Hyun - Vol.3 Magic To Go To My Star Tape
    # Lee Jung Hyun - Fantasia VCD
    # Lee Jung Hyun - Vol.4 I © Natural CD
    # Lee Jung Hyun - Vol.4 I © Natural Tape x2
    # Lee Jung Hyun - Summer Party! CD+VCD
    # Lee Jung Hyun - Summer Party! Tape
    # Lee Jung Hyun - Vol.5 Passion Tape
    # Lee Jung Hyun - Vol.6 Fantastic Girl | Limited edition w/ autograph & poster
    # Lee Jung Hyun - AvaHolic | PROMO / Not For Sale
    # Lee Jung Hyun - AvaHolic CD

II'm still missing her 5th album (CD version of it) and the newest mini + all japanese releases & chinese album....xD So there's still a long way to go. -___-
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    ^ Wow Yooku your collection has really grown since two years ago when you only had the signed Fantastic Girl album.. you even have more items than I do xD well done! :D
  • YookuYooku
    Fantastic Member
    Thanks! ^^
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Got these back in November last year! Finally got a chance to show you what I got since then.

yedang sampler DVD (Korea Promo DVD Album) - Has Ari Ari MV!
    Korea at New Beginning (Korea Promo CD Album) - Third track is WA. Titled "Come On".
    Love Me 千面女孩 (China Promo CD+DVD Album) - "NOT FOR SALE" stamp is on the back of the case.
    Heaven / ワ-come on- (Japan CD Maxi Single) - Had to reorder this one again because I lost mine.

You can see what I collected so far here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/iheartava/
    IMG_2964.JPG
    800 x 709 - 218K
  • Riley
    I only have 2 items:
    • Lee Jung Hyun 007th
    • STARBOX 2000

I want to buy more in the future, but a lot of her albums are hard to track down (at least at a fair price).
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Riley said:

I only have 2 items:
    • Lee Jung Hyun 007th
    • STARBOX 2000

I want to buy more in the future, but a lot of her albums are hard to track down (at least at a fair price).

on yesasia you can still get her other cds like avaholic...but only if youre into collecting it because the packaging is amazing. hehe

also check out amazon from time to time. sometimes the prices goes down. also ebay too.

• GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    i got my signed v promo cd from soompi yesterday! thank you soompi and ava! ^^
    Screenshot_2013-09-10-16-51-52.png
    768 x 1280 - 1M
    Screenshot_2013-09-10-16-51-57.png
    768 x 1280 - 1M
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Jealous!
  • YookuYooku
    Fantastic Member
    How do you know that it's a promo cd? The korean text on the sticker tells it?
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Yooku said:

How do you know that it's a promo cd? The korean text on the sticker tells it?

Ya the "Not For Sale" Korean text hologram sticker on the back.

There's actually another promo of V that comes in a cd case. Only 300 copies made.
  • YookuYooku
    Fantastic Member
    ^ ....and very hard to find I guess. xD
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    i finally got myself the korean version of "beautiful days' ost cd to add to my ljh collection.
    and...i couldn't believe myself when i found this rare lee jung hyun 2vcd set on ebay!
    IMG_20131212_203002.JPG
    2448 x 3264 - 2M
    IMG_20131212_202942.JPG
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Your collection is massive! Are there any items you know you're missing?
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Scuz said:

Your collection is massive! Are there any items you know you're missing?

yeah i check auction listings almost everyday hoping to find a new item im missing. kinda crazy..hehe but thats how i found that 2vcd set last week.

lets see im missing quite a few that i know.

magic to go to my star promo cd. i think there's a limited edition taiwan versio too. but i cant find a pic of it.
    i heart natural promo cd
    love me promo cd. comes in a digipak
    summer party promo cd. comes in a jewel case with a different cover. this one is so rare.
    yedang sampler vol.1 promo cd. it has some of her remixes.
    v promo cd. comes in a jewel case. only 300 copies.

i think thats pretty much it. ill remember to post a pic of my collection here. i already took it months ago when v was released. scuz are u still collecting?

• ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    GX3394 said:

scuz are u still collecting?

Well, I don't know if you can call it collecting XD I've sort of given up on the rare stuff and just focus on owning physical copies of all of Ava's albums/singles. I'm still missing Love Me and This Is Hyony, but I've got everything else (I think).

I'm still collecting videos though, but I've become a bit more picky and avoid the low quality-stuff.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Scuz said:

GX3394 said:

scuz are u still collecting?

Well, I don't know if you can call it collecting XD I've sort of given up on the rare stuff and just focus on owning physical copies of all of Ava's albums/singles. I'm still missing Love Me and This Is Hyony, but I've got everything else (I think).

I'm still collecting videos though, but I've become a bit more picky and avoid the low quality-stuff.

yea once i started to find some of her more rare physical items, i might as well continue to collect them just for fun of it. i get excited when i see something new.

i cant find love me on any stores online besides taobao. this is hyony is alot more expensive. i found a couple of them new for less than $15 shipped on amazon from japan a couple years ago.

• GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    new stuff since my last post!

pictures -> https://imgur.com/a/4DCRs

magic to go to my star - promo cd

i heart natural - promo cd

passion - promo cd - it has a somewhat different cover! also cd is a bit different. look at it closely!

avaholic - promo cd

007th - promo cd

v - promo cd - comes in a jewel case. im still looking for the one with the purple cover! :(

Love 사랑 통일염원 - various artist compiliation cd

the best of best 22th vcd - has change mv

now and new 2cd - various artists compilation

music champ vcd + dvd - has change mv

kiss concert vcd - i think this one is rare. i found it by chance. it comes in a big cardboard box.

yedang sampler 2000 vol1 - bunch of ava remixes

a petal - promo cd

a petal - vhs. got this real cheap on etsy. hehe

iris soundtrack cd - i had to get this again since mine wasnt limited edition. hard to find now

wa come one cd - 2nd edition. comes in a jewel case. i already got the first edition that comes in a digipak

beautiful days - promo cd and cassette tape

avaholic - signed cd

fantastic girl - signed cd (i forgot to take a pic of it)

lee jung hyun ii - promo signed cd. didnt realize when i bought this it was a promo. back shows the tracklist

honey hyony fanclub merch - mirror and pink keychain thing. i also bought that small keychain fan but i lost it!! im so mad.

a bunch of magzines - includes red chili paper, k-popstar and beautiful days phamplet. all got ava pics ;)

• ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Wow! Your collection is massive! There can't be much left for it to be complete.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Scuz said:

Wow! Your collection is massive! There can't be much left for it to be complete.

Still looking for a few more and I want to get more of Honey Hyony and feel2ya merch. I want her fanclub lightstick!

• ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    What kind of things did/do they have at feel2ya?

If there's anything I want to add to my collection (aside from Love Me and This Is Hyony - I still haven't bought those >.<), it would be the promo-CD for 007th. I like the promo's artwork better than the official version's.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Nothing too fancy. I saw they were selling the offical lightsticks, balloons and tumblrs. The lightstick looks very cool though. Its gold and glittery. When Ava was promoting 007th, the fanclub was selling autographed 007th cds. I saw it but I didnt know exactly what I had to do. So I missed that opportunity. :(

I have that promo cd for 007th from the Livejh admin. Cost me like $70-80 :/ Its so rare. A korean online store was selling one last year for a cheaper price but it was sold out before I saw it. The artwork is definitely better. It reminded me of her first two albums without any pictures of her.

I have the promo Love Me but not the official one. Haha
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Do you know if the VCD of the Kiss Concert has the complete versions of the songs? The TV-version completely butchered her performance of Peace.
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    GX3394 said:

new stuff since my last post!

Damn, your collection is getting more and more massive... #:-S