What's in your collection?
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    So everyone! What is in your Lee Jung Hyun collection? Anything goes! Movies, TV-shows, posters, CDs... etc... :tongue:

Here's my collection! :bigsmile:

First, the CDs!

Then the poster. It has suffered a bit >.<<br />img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/Scuzzy/20090515_0145.jpg" />

The fan.
    And the key-chain/cellphone-thing.

I would've had Beautiful Days as well, but a certain someone in my family has kept it for herself :Frown:
    bild007.jpg
    400 x 300 - 17K
    bild008.jpg
    400 x 300 - 17K
    bild009.jpg
    400 x 300 - 9K
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Where'd you get the fans, they're awesome!! I like the charm as well!

I have:
    Let's Go To My Star
    Lee Jung Hyun II
    Magic to go to my Star
    I Love Natural
    Summer Party
    Passion
    Fantastic Girl (Signed + Poster)
    Heaven/Wa (come on) single
    Wa (come on) EP
    Passion/Heavy World single
    This is Hyony
    Love Me

My poster is on my door but there's a small rip in her eye for some reason =(
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=-00001]Where'd you get the fans, they're awesome!! I like the charm as well!
    [/quote]

It's just one fan, actually. It's red on one side and white on the other. ^_^ I asked someone from Japan to buy them for me from UAE - the company Lee Jung Hyun was with when she was in Japan. Though her official Japanese website seem to be down, they appear to still be selling her stuff. I would've wanted to get more but... not enough money :Crying: <-- I like these riceballs XD<br />
    But I treasure the things I have greatly. And the charm looks great with my cellphone :Grin:
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Oh wow I love the shirts too! And whatever those book things are!

Did you have to get someone from Japan to get it bcause they don't sell internationally?
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    If I remember correctly, they didn't ship internationally. :neutral:
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Aww that sucks :( *needs a Japanese friend*
  • maddy
    Fantastic Member
    I only have "Love Me Qian Mian Nv Hai"
    and a random knock-off chinese dvd (that has lee hyori, chae yeon and lee jung hyun) it has all of her mvs except 'Feel me', 'Ban', 'Michyeo' , 'Summer Dance' (it has a performance of it instead) and 'Cheolsuya saranghae' it also has the goofy mv that she was featured in.
    (Most of these have lots of tags but im in the process of ripping/converting anyway because they're still HQ)
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Wow I want that signed Fantastic Girl and a fan, but I want the original fan she got from her first album!!! :P

This is what I got right now in my hands!

Lets Go to My Star - Sealed!
    Lee Jung Hyun II - Sealed!
    Magic to Go to My Star - Opened; mint condition
    Fantasia - Opened; mint condition
    Summer Party - Sealed
    Passion - Sealed

Other stuff I got are a bunch of dvd-rs filled with HD performances, rare remixes and official dj remix services! (These I dont have them with me. )

Oh I also I got mp3 rips from these two very rare cds!

Remixes from a Korea's bootleg remix album.
    Promo cd from Yedang (Lee Jung Hyun's old agency) Rare remixes from her second album.
  • MOTOMOTO
    I just have her normal Korean albums -- vol 1, 2, 3, 4, 4.5, 5, and 6. All bought used except for the last two.

(And they're in my room...which is over a thousand miles from where I am now :S)
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=GX3394]Wow I want that signed Fantastic Girl and a fan, but I want the original fan she got from her first album!!! :P[/quote]

I'd love the original fan as well! I've seen that there are people who have one. Don't know whether it was homemade or bought though.

I supposed I could add that I got all my CDs brand-new, as I bought Vol 1-4.5 right before they went out-of-print and became hard to find. After that, I've just been buying new ones whenever they've been released.
  • hyonyhyun
    Fantastic Member
    All i have is Summer Party, though it's technically my sister's :P. i'm not a huge fan of her first album, so eventually, i'd like to buy volumes 2-6 and Wa -come on-.

What tracks are remixed on the promo and the bootleg?
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    check out yeseule site for tracklisting
    http://www.yeseule.kr/cdleejunghyun.htm
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Oh I forgot I also own Let's Go To My Star on cassette but the tape got tangled up D:
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    [quote=-00001]Oh I forgot I also own Let's Go To My Star on cassette but the tape got tangled up D:[/quote]

I saw I love natural and magic to go to my star on tapes at yahoo auction japan. i want to get those too!
  • anystar12
    Fantastic Member
    I have
    1집 Let's Go To My Star
    2집 Lee Jung Hyun II
    4집 I Love Natural
    5집 Passion
    6집 Fantastic Girl

I'm hoping to find her 3rd album to add to my collection. It's very hard to find. I will also like to collect all other cd's from her and I also want the original fan also, but can't find it anywhere T.T
  • YookuYooku
    Fantastic Member
    I have only Fantastic Girl album (autographed version). Here's a picture:

...but my collection will grow (at least I hope so). :D
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    What I got from the past weeks.... hehe ^^

http://www.yesasia.com/global/star-box-vcd-korean-ver/1000005383-0-0-0-en/info.html [/t]
    ix4m4y.jpg
    500 x 517 - 34K
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    is that Magic To Go To My Star in cassette-format?! (or whatever that format is called - it's been so long since I saw one, so I can't remember :shamed: )

Anyway, wow!! Must be very rare! I didn't even know it existed! And, aah!!, where did you find the Star Box?
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    You're starting to get quite a rare collection now! I'm jealous :tongue: I'm quite happy with my collection,though, but still... I'm jealous.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    What I got in the mail today! Totally unexpected!!

Star Box VHS comes with limited edition Let's go to my star mini-vcd!!! out of print! ahhh
    http://www.yesasia.com/global/lee-jung-hyun/1001805662-0-0-0-en/info.html

A Petal OST tape
    2iifi1x.jpg
    500 x 459 - 43K
  • anystar12
    Fantastic Member
    Lucky
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    What I got this week! So happy!!~~

Infinity Challenge cd

Festival Music Video vcd - It has 2 LJH mvs (wa and bakkwo)
    http://www.yesasia.com/global/festival-music-video-vcd-korean-ver/1000025501-0-0-0-en/info.html

Avaholic promo cd (there are 2 existing promo versions that i know of. they're both the same exept the tracklist on each one is different. one says vogue it girl and the other says vogue girl (it girl)

Let's go to my star (Taiwan limited edition cd)

I also got the complete set of concealed LJH tapes ^^;;; I got A Petal and 3rd album from a few weeks ago. I dont think there are tapes for Fantastic Girl, Avaholic, or Japanese/Chinese releases. I bought these because I like cassette tapes and the mini booklets ^^
    i6w2v6.jpg
    500 x 495 - 44K
    ra9hk5.jpg
    500 x 475 - 35K
    sguamg.jpg
    500 x 390 - 33K
    wgymwi.jpg
    500 x 401 - 36K
    30xdj80.jpg
    500 x 576 - 38K
  • anystar12
    Fantastic Member
    where do you get all this????
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    [quote=anystar12]where do you get all this????[/quote]

i get them on gmarket, auction sites and other korean online stores ^_^;; u just have to keep on looking.
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    That's so cool!

I had Let's Go To My Star on cassette because I couldn't afford the CD yet lol

The tape got tangled though and it's all ruined.
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    I seriously envy your collection! I didn't even know some of the things you have even existed.

[quote=-00001]I had Let's Go To My Star on cassette because I couldn't afford the CD yet lol

The tape got tangled though and it's all ruined. [/quote]

Aww, it sucks when that happens! >.< Especially when it happens to tapes one values a lot!
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    This week I got Platinum Dance 3 + 4.
    I got 2 + 5 for free!! 2 + 5 also contains LJH songs. ~~~ 5 has Feel me (extended remix)!
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=Scuz]

Aww, it sucks when that happens! >.< Especially when it happens to tapes one values a lot! [/quote]
    Yeah I know!!! I wanted to put it in the car because we only have a cassette deck but found it all tangled :( I also found the Beautiful Days soundtrack in a pile of old CDs! It's all ruined of course lol!

GX3394, that's so awesome! I remember seeing all the Platinum Dance CDs in the Korean bookstore before I was obsessed with her... Damn! I realised I have an Ivy Megamix CD but no LJH on it :(
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    I have so tiny collection of LJH stuff... :cry:
    Missing all of the great older albums. I've seen them being sold, but i'm not probably going to pay that much.

Here's what i have now:
    Summer Party!
    http://www.yesasia.com/global/lee-jung-hyun-special-summer-party/1002845439-0-0-0-en/info.html
    Love Me (China Version)
    http://www.yesasia.com/global/love-me-china-version/1010723875-0-0-0-en/info.html
    Vol. 6 - Fantastic Girl
    http://www.yesasia.com/global/lee-jung-hyun-vol-6-fantastic-girl/1004104205-0-0-0-en/info.html

GX3394 collection seems to be amazing...:shocked: ....and still growing??
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Her older albums are so expensive now especially 3+4! You can find Summer Party!, Passion, and Fantastic Girl for cheap on Korean sites but on ebay it's still expensive.... Sellers know that her albums are rare~~
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    When Summer Party was released I asked the Korean bookstore to order 3+4 for me, but that was way back then lol
  • YookuYooku
    Fantastic Member
    Well this has actually nothing to do whit my collection but if someone have ebay account and don't own LJH's Vol.2 yet you can buy a copy through ebay for only 8.99 and it's sealed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/LEE-JUNG-HYUN-Peace-SECOND-ALBUM-K-POP-CD-SEALED_W0QQitemZ150387689874QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_CDs?hash=item2303ce0992
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Nice find! I bought mine for $25 shipped from Japan Auction when I couldn't find it anywhere else. :/
  • YookuYooku
    Fantastic Member
    I know, people are asking so much of her first 4 albums nowadays. :/

btw. LJH's chinese album is very hard to find. I feel so stupid that I didn't order it when it was till available at yesasia...:/
    I even had a change to get that Fantasia VCD...
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    well her first 4 albums are the best and most rarest. its hard to find it anywhere else for cheap. in korea, its still expensive!

i only saw yesasia and japan auction that sold her chinese album. now yesasia doesnt have them in stock anymore. yahoo auction is still selling them but its difficult to buy when you dont know japanese. im sure china sites still have them in stock...taobao or ruten.

fantasia vcd ... you have to be extremely lucky to find one. ><;<br />
    im still looking for the summer party promo cd so i can "complete" my collection! hehe
  • YookuYooku
    Fantastic Member
    Good luck! :)
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    Oh i forgot that i also have this, well not exactly a LJH release but it contains Goofy feat LJH - 게임의 법칙 (the rule of the game) MVID... :cool:

It seems to be still available at yesasia if someone is willing to get it...

Live Music (Korea Version)
    http://www.yesasia.com/global/live-music-korea-version/1004978219-0-0-0-en/info.html
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    [quote=Sabai]
    Live Music (Korea Version)
    http://www.yesasia.com/global/live-music-korea-version/1004978219-0-0-0-en/info.html[/quote]

cool hows the dvd quality?
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    Well video quality seems to vary quite much if compared to some of the videos found on the DVD, or at least i think so. DVD doesn't contain menu at all.

Here is four .bmp screenshots from goofy vid if you liike to check:
    [t]
    http://rapidshare.com/files/307429678/GoofyLJH-trotg.rar
    [/t]
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    thanks ^^
    the quality looks ok to me but its an old video so i dont mind that much. there is a blur line at the bottom.. i dont know if its like that for the rest of the video.

you would think someone would officially release her mvs into dvds...but no :( i dont get it...
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    That annoying line goes through the goofy mvid.. :cry:
    Quickly checked the beginning of the other vids on the dvd and didn't notice this problem in those, so it seems it is only problem for this one vid. Oh, and this dvd contains some mvids and live vids, so not all of them are mvids.

Yeah you would think that someone would officially release her mvids into dvds, but sadly no...damn.

btw. is this Jo PD feat LJH vid available on any dvd?? ..or what is the best quality available at the moment? I think i have some LQ version of this vid.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Snma98W6c
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=Sabai]btw. is this Jo PD feat LJH vid available on any dvd?? ..or what is the best quality available at the moment? I think i have some LQ version of this vid[/quote]

From what I gather, the MV is available on at least two VCDs - Platinum Musicvideo and JoPD - 2000 JoPD Live (source: Yeseule). They seem to be selling the latter on ebay every once in a while. Other than that, there are some MQ TV-rips around (somewhere around 30-50mb, I should think).
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=Scuz]From what I gather, the MV is available on at least two VCDs - Platinum Musicvideo and JoPD - 2000 JoPD Live (source: Yeseule). They seem to be selling the latter on ebay every once in a while. Other than that, there are some MQ TV-rips around (somewhere around 30-50mb, I should think).[/quote]

It's shame that no one is publishing those old mvids on dvds, there is quite many "old" mvids i would like to get. It seems to be much better idea to waste the effort of making those vids rather than start publishing those to the customers...
  • OMG SCUZ YOU HAVE THE WA FAN!!!!!! im so jaelous right now D: i only have avaholic but im gonna have Peace soon!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! (i asked it as a sinterklaas (dutch holiday) present eheheh)
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    i finally got the time to make a collection/discography page. some items are not scanned yet cuz i dont have them in my hands at the moment. but this is what i got so far. not complete yet, but its most of it. >
  • YookuYooku
    Fantastic Member
    ^ I think it's great idea. :) I really like your site. It's very clear and helpfull. ^^
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    My recent orders!! yay~~ ^^

Iris OST [2x]
    A Petal OST
    WA -come on- [1st Press Digipak]
    MV VCD [Promo]
    Summer Party [Promo]
    Fantastic Girl [1st Press Promo]
    Fantastic Girl [2nd Press Promo]
    lee jung hyun II [Promo]

Ava's page in Iris photobook
    xeig4n.jpg
    640 x 480 - 38K
    ztxj6e.jpg
    640 x 480 - 27K
  • wow you really have everything by ljh haha

i only have LJH 2 (peace), magic to go to my star, and avaholic. i want to get i
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    ^
    ^
    on ebay someone is selling it for $45 shipped which is what it goes for nowadays... =/
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Does she sing on the Petal soundtrack??
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    [quote=-00001]Does she sing on the Petal soundtrack?? [/quote]

Yup, last track is 이정현이 부르는 꽃잎 - "A Petal" Sung by Lee Jung Hyun