[09.05.15] SHORT AUDIO CLIP OF CRAZY!!
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    http://withava.kr

OMG! A small clip of what I'm guessing is the intro of Crazy! It sounds amazing...

And I think that is her official site now. It has copyright under her company.
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    It sounds really good! I'm so hyped for her mini-album!!!

They must've added that very recently, cuz it wasn't there when I checked 2 hrs ago!
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    That site gets updated non stop! It keeps getting new looks lol

I can't wait to hear it in full...the anticipation is killing me!!
  • maddy
    Fantastic Member
    OMG! I can't wait to hear the whole songggg!!
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    omg! it sounds sooo good! and very catchy! its a very different style! kinda similar to her last album but this is more hip hopish and pop mixed together. I guessed the dancer was right on that part. But Im still not sure if its a remake of Crazy!!! OMG I CANT WAIT!!!!i i seriously can not!

oh yeah now im positive that withava is the official site since it got the copyright. its funny how they put up the lj community watermarked pictures. haha! yay free promotion! jk
  • Only four days, four more days. It sounds so great so far. *___*
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    I can sorta imagine it breaking down into Michyeo after the Oh! Yeah! bit lol
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    I found what was playing the clip:

http://withava.kr/withava/load.swf

It's actually a button to stop and play the clip but it's hidden behind the main swf, probably an error.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    hehe it just keep on playing! its so addicting already!
    thanks for finding this! i think im gonna put it in this forum.. hehe ^___^;;;;;;;;;;;
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    I had it on repeat for ages lol! It is addicting!

No problem, it'd be great here too ^^
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    omg im so stupid. i thought the music code didnt work. and i tried like a bunch of times and i didnt hear anything. BUT I TURNED THE VOLUME OFF! hahaha ... its working now! check it!
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    LOL! too funny. yay! I never get tired of this clip hehe
  • Hi everyone...
    I'm glad and thrilled because of her comeback... but this fragment of the song... I don't know, I feel that doesn't sound like her!!!
    I read some days ago that she is going to abandon techno... and to be honest, I'm a little sad for that...
    (The korean Techno queen/goddess is going to left techno???)
    I don't know what to think. But of course I'm expecting to hear the complete song and to watch the entire video.
    (I've been waiting for her comeback several weeks, since I knew she was going to have a comeback).

(I'm new here, and my english is bad, so perhaps I won't be participating as much... sorry =( :(...)
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Hi Jioni_is_Hyony! Welcome to the forum!
    Your english is fine! Dont worry! We can understand you.

LJH likes to explore new genres. This time it will be a mix of dance, electropop, hip hop, r&b, and rock. Her mini album wont be like her first or second album, but Im sure its gonna sound great nonetheless, even without the techno vibe. We just have to wait and listen to the whole album.
  • Thank you for the welcome, GX3394 ^^ (and for the nice comments)

Yes, I'm hoping too that it's going to sound good... but I really hope she won't be so far of Techno... Is great she explores new genres and everything... but I really like her Techno sound... so I hope she won't abandon Techno completely, I mean in next albums, etc.