The package that suppose to be in my mailbox today...
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    did not get here because the stupid mailman didn't bother ringing the door or something! And I was home!!! >___
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Exciting! I'm curious ^_^

What an annoying mailman, though!
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    I seriously thought it was coming today and it did, but I missed it! I even saw the mailman like a few houses down! I thought he was gonna come to my house next. The sad this is, he already did. -_-; I opened the door and checked my mailbox. And there it was.. the redelivery slip. Grrrrrrrr!
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Hopefully you'll get it today then! I want to know what it is :tongue: I'd probably scold the mailman for not doing his job properly, especially if the package contains something I've been super-excited about. Like, having to wait an extra day to get Avaholic! That would kill me -_-
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Was he just a regular mailman or a courier? I work as a mailman actually xD

When we get parcels, we leave them in the letterbox if they're able to fit inside. If not we leave a slip that tells the person to pick it up from the post office.
  • maddy
    Fantastic Member
    What are you getting?
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    So did you get it today? :crazy:
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Not yet! Im actually waiting! I think Im gonna get it in an hour or so!!! I requested a redelivery on the usps website. I hope they got it. Grr I better not miss it again.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    [quote=-00001]Was he just a regular mailman or a courier? I work as a mailman actually xD

When we get parcels, we leave them in the letterbox if they're able to fit inside. If not we leave a slip that tells the person to pick it up from the post office.[/quote]

I think he was just a regular mailmain. I had to sign it so he couldnt leave it on my front porch or into the mailbox. >___
  • maddy
    Fantastic Member
    WHERE DID YOU GET FANTASIA FROM? ;_; OMFG ;_;
  • anystar12
    Fantastic Member
    Really where did you get FANTASIA and her 3rd album. I envy you so much!!!!!!! I really wnat her third album T.T
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Heres a funny story. All I did was a little google search. I really wanted Fantasia so I typed in "Fantasia Lee Jung Hyun" and then this seller from another country was selling a bunch of his rare korean cds. I was so lucky no one bought it him off first! phew!! I got all except Passion and Summer Party for a low price as a batch, including shipping!
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    [quote=anystar12]I really wnat her third album T.T[/quote]

Im gonna sell all of my used LJH cds including this one, once I get them in my hands.
  • anystar12
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=GX3394]Im gonna sell all of my used LJH cds including this one, once I get them in my hands.
    [/quote]

Can you tell me when you are going sell them, when you sell them. That would be greatful!!!!
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Not anytime soon because I dont have it with me. But Ill email you if I got them.
  • OMG Fantasia! Lucky ~~
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Hey I didn't see what you got! That's so cool!! I think all my Japanese CDs are sealed. Love Me as well. I'm not sure about the Korean ones but I know 1st and 2nd albums are second hand. I'd love to have them sealed ^^
  • hearted
    wooaa magic to go to my star looks sooo cool!!
    your so lucky to have all her albums :surprised:
  • kyrinthmiller
    Fantastic Member
    Very nice.

Looking back, I wish I had snagged all of these on Yesasia over the last decade. Instead I was too busy buying my Baby VOX stuff... :(