Behind-the-Scenes MV Shoot for "Crazy"
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Ava just finished wrapping up her new music video for "Crazy". According to 'linting' (one of the dancers from the mv shoot), it is a remake of the original Korean version of "Michyeo". The dance sequence was choreographed by American famed choreographers Brian Friedman and Tucker Barkley, including dancers Comfort Fedoke (SYTYCD) and Whyley Yoshimura. Still there are no official confirmations yet if the "new" debut single will be an English or Korean remake, or a totally different song. I hope it's not a remake. I want her to release something new! I love the dark vs light concept! It looks like she will be sporting four different looks for the shoot! Hoping her comeback will be as 'crazy' as her 1999 debut!

Edit - Thanks to 'linting'. She kindly clarified that the song she danced for was definatley a Korean remake of [Michyeo]. "Producers have edited it and mixed in some new beats, to make it more hiphop-ish. However, the song still has it's original techno roots. The MV (so far) has only been planned to be released in Korea. LJH's producers just hired American choreographers (Brian Friedman, Tucker Barkley) to create the dance to the song." The mv was directed by Brian Friedman and Cha'n Andre.

Source: linting

For more, go to Brian's MySpace: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=36524877&albumId=2598440
  • maddy
    Fantastic Member
    The whole thing is rather frightening LOL
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    img src="
    >

I really like this one!
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    That picture's so dark! It looks like it's from a darker version of Hyori's Get Ya MV.

When I first saw these pictures, the MV struck me as being a typical summer MV, with the white outfits and the water and all. Then I saw the black outfits :shocked: So now, to me, the MV looks like it'll be a cross between Hostel, Namie Amuro's Want Me Want Me MV, Hyori's Get Ya MV and most bright and typical summer MVs ever made :bigsmile:

Let's just say this MV has me puzzled. I can't wait for it to be released >.<
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    the white scenes remind me of mvs in the 90s and the dark scenes remind of that disturbia video by rihanna. hehe
  • hyonyhyun
    Fantastic Member
    Oh wow! I'm sorry i didn't see this thread when i made the other one. Those pics all look very interesting though. Can't wait for the release!
  • wow! it looks like they've given her quite a budget to work with!