[MU] Wa + Bakkwo + Ban (CCTV3 20060927)
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    This will be my contribution to the VIP room ^_^ I don't know quite how rare this is, but I encoded the video myself, so I'll only share it here for now. The source wasn't the greatest, so the picture quality isn't top-notch. That's not my fault though :tongue:

The performance took place in China. She performed all three songs live.

[t]Click here to download

The password is http://ava.eu.pn/[/t]
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Thanks Scuz! I dont think I have this one. Downloading now!
    @___@ at the stage!! It's so colorful and big!
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Nice one thanks! I love how she sings live now.
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    I hope she's going to sing live constantly now :tongue: Well, she's going to have to, if she wants to be successful. So I hope she's going to sing more than her comeback stages live this time.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Dont they always sing live at their comebacks?
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Lately, I think they do (actually, singers practically always sing live these days). But when Lee Jung Hyun released her 4th and 5th albums, she'd still lipsynch during her comeback stages.

Now music shows have more or less stopped supporting lipsynching, so hopefully we'll see more live-singing on Lee Jung Hyun's part this time, unless she doesn't perform on the big music shows, like when she was promoting Fantastic Girl. It started well, but after about 3 weeks, she almost completely went back to lipsynching and basically only appeared on the shows that allowed it:cry:

I'm not a big fan of lipsynching, as you can tell :tooth:
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    I always thought they HAVE to sing live at their comebacks. And I didn't know that she only went on shows where they allowed her to lipsynch. That sucks. Artists like her that sing and dance at the same time is HARD! ... Especially with her new song. It looked like the dancing is gonna be real difficult to pull off while singing! I hope she does well! >__
  • maddy
    Fantastic Member
    OMG WOW!
    Thankyou so much ^^
  • kyrinthmiller
    Fantastic Member
    Thanks for the upload!