Mini Album & MV will be released on May 19 + Behind-the-Scenes Photos
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Lee Jung Hyun's first single off her new album "Avaholic" will be 'Crazy!'

The Crazy MV has been stirring up much attention and everyone has it on their radar. Everything from the auditions, the models featured in the video, to the wardrobe and down to the very staff and crew on the set has been under the watchful eyes of fans. It has been called one of the most anticipated videos in all of music video history.

And everyone should have their eyes peeled for this one. This girl was one of the most innovative performers ever, with her crazy space outfits and techno music. And now with US auditions for dancers and American choreographers...this is going to be good! Even choreographer Brian Friedman and director Tucker Barkley seemed pumped about this video.

credits: withava, daum, allkpop

She's so pretty in the last picture! This mv is gonna be amazing! And how many outfits does she have in this mv!?? WOW!
  • Danzo
    Thank you very much for this. I got a post ready at ningin.com and credited you and linked you..its still in the "drafts approval area" so please be patient ^^
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    I love the looks of her in the cage and when she's with the directors. Hot! I so can't wait for this.

WithAVA seems like her official site. Is it? It's weird though because in the gallery there's a pic with the hyony community watermark! btw it seems to be finally working for me on firefox.
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    I thought WithAVA was her official site at first, but now I'm not sure :Undecided:

I can't get over how much I like the hairstyle in the last pictures!
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Im not sure WithAva is her official site until I saw the logo... Maybe it is?

FYI I posted an article from allkpop! Of course theres a few retarded comments on there, but everyone else seems to like it! OMG where's the preorder for her new album?!!?! It's due out on the 19!!
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Yes it's weird that it's not on YesAsia yet!
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    I keep checking Yesasia for Lee Jung Hyun and Ava, but so far nothing :cry: Though, they can be quite slow sometimes... It'll probably show up in the last minute or something.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    As long it doesnt get leaked early!!! I'll be mad >
  • anystar12
    Fantastic Member
    I love her!!!!!!! It doesn't really matter, but why did she change her name to Ava? Is it because she worked in America for this album or what. I prefer calling her Lee Jung Hyun, but it doesn't matter because she is coming back!!!!!
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    [quote=anystar12]I love her!!!!!!! It doesn't really matter, but why did she change her name to Ava? Is it because she worked in America for this album or what. I prefer calling her Lee Jung Hyun, but it doesn't matter because she is coming back!!!!![/quote]

This is what she said from this article here: http://ava.eu.pn/comments.php?DiscussionID=2&page=1#Item_1

“My name overseas is very difficult to say, so my stage name will be Ava Lee.”

Im gonna start calling her AVA just for this comeback. Cant wait until next week!!