Ava will release 2nd Chinese album???
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    In this short clip, Ava confirmed that there will a second Chinese album! This was taped during the 2009 Korea-China Song Festival on October 6th. So far there is no date or other info. I want a Korean album!!! But a Chinese album will do for now ~~ ^^;; I just hope it wont be like her first one with only 2 Chinese songs -_-|||

watch the video here!

[quote]
    [In Chinese] Hello everyone, I'm Lee Jung-hyun.

[In Korean] Hello everyone it's good to see you.
    I'll be coming out with an album soon so please wait for me. There will be a Chinese album released and I'll start being active in Korea again. And in "Confucius" next year, I'll be acting as well. So please watch for me. I love you guys~

[In Chinese] Hui Xian Ju I Love You!

translation by d00lie and kazaf[/quote]

credits: kazaf

• YookuYooku
    Fantastic Member
    Great news. :) ...and she will be acting as well. o_O

I wanted her to release Avaholic part 2 or something but that Chinese album sounds good too.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    [quote=Yooku]I wanted her to release Avaholic part 2 or something but that Chinese album sounds good too.[/quote]

I think there will be an Avaholic 2. She didnt say anything about no new korean albums.. But I am confused why she said she will release a chinese album but be active in korea again? Wouldn't she stay in china to promote the chinese album... hmmm fishy~~~
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Maybe she means she's not leaving Korea entirely and will be back after.

I hope this is a full Chinese album too! hopefully it won't be one new Chinese song, a Chinese version of Vogue Girl and the rest is just Avaholic in Korean lol.
  • anystar12
    Fantastic Member
    can't wait!!!!
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    It wouldn't surprise me if this ended up being Avaholic (or that new album she's talking about), but with 1 or 2 songs in Chinese. It's not an uncomming thing to do, though I think it's very uncommon to call it a Chinese album. If I'm not mistaken, it usually refered to as an "overseas version". Imo, it was quite a lie to call Love Me a Chinese album, but oh well... Hope that it won't happen again!

Let's hope for the best! :bigsmile:
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    [quote=Scuz]It wouldn't surprise me if this ended up being Avaholic (or that new album she's talking about), but with 1 or 2 songs in Chinese. It's not an uncomming thing to do, though I think it's very uncommon to call it a Chinese album. If I'm not mistaken, it usually refered to as an "overseas version". Imo, it was quite a lie to call Love Me a Chinese album, but oh well... Hope that it won't happen again!Let's hope for the best![/quote]

I would be surprised if it wasn't! haha Fans thought she was releasing an actual chinese album but you're right, Love Me is more like an overseas/China edition of Fantastic Girl. A lot of Korean artists do this... I think BoA did it too.
  • OMG! I'm really happy now!!!!!!! This made my day ! thanks for the news
  • maddy
    Fantastic Member
    That would be cool, but its most likely going to be a korean version of avaholic or whatever she comes out with in korean next because her chinese is so not good enough for a full album ><
  • >gx339-4

Hi, Can I introduce this message video for Japanese fans in my blog??

http://leejunghyun.seesaa.net/

I hope you will accept.
  • OMG WEHOYJWAEOY but i was hoping for a korean album D: but new hyony music WOOHOOOOO
  • YookuYooku
    Fantastic Member
    I visited Yesasia and found this. At first I thought it was our Ava but then I saw the cover... xD
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    [quote=Yooku]I visited Yesasia and found this. At first I thought it was our Ava but then I saw the cover... xD [/quote]

You got me all excited~ lol But I don't think Yesasia will list it under Ava.