[MU] You - KBS Music Bank - 2000 [104MB/SD/AVI]
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    [t]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZTPSR75E[/t]
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Thanks! I want to collect as many high quality vids as I can. I'm sick of all the crappy ones I have lol
  • maddy
    Fantastic Member
    Hah yeah me too I want HQ!!
    Thanks for uploading!
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    I have TONS of HD performance videos but unfortunately I dont have them with me to share.
    I'll share the ones that I have right now on my computer. Most are from 1999-2004.
  • Ari
    Thanks!
  • Indpendnt27
    Fantastic Member
    Do you have "Feel Me" video in HD? I have been looking for that one. Thanks
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    [quote=Indpendnt27]Do you have "Feel Me" video in HD? I have been looking for that one. Thanks[/quote]

I dont think Feel Me in in good quality ever exisited, let alone in HD. It was banned so they didnt show it on TV ever again.
  • Indpendnt27
    Fantastic Member
    Shucks, that sucks. Thanks tho.
  • maddy
    Fantastic Member
    Wouldn't it be on the dvd she released?
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    [quote=maddy]Wouldn't it be on the dvd she released?[/quote]

What DVD?
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    I was wondering the same :tongue: Summer Party did come with a VCD that all her MVs (excluding Feel Me, and it had the extra edited version of Michyeo).
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Feel Me had nudity in it, so I wasn't suprised it it wasn't on there.
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    No, I'm not surprised either XD I didn't even know there was a Feel Me MV until the asf showed up (was it 3-4 years ago?).

Actually, the Summer Party VCD doesn't have the MVs for Heaven or Loner either, but I guess that's not so surprising since they're not "real" MVs.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Yeah I didn't know even know she filmed Feel Me either. In fact she filmed a lot of mvs in her second album. I guess with her success with her first album, she got a lot of money.

Err I didnt like the mvs for Heaven or Loner...
  • Indpendnt27
    Fantastic Member
    Loner? Which one is that one? Never heard of it.
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=Indpendnt27]Loner? Which one is that one? Never heard of it. [/quote]

Loner is the English translation for Dda, track 6 on LJH's 2nd album.
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    I always thought it was revenge!
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    It can be either the revenge or loner, I think. But I've always used Loner.
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    http://ljh.cjb.net/ has the translation as Loner. Google translation don't want to translate it at all and Altavista's Babelfish translates it as "Picks". It doesn't make me any wiser XD Tbh, it sounds more like a pre-fix or something to me.

The song doesn't seem to be about revenge, judging from the translation of the song available at http://ljh.cjb.net/, so I guess Loner would be a more appropriate title? We need to talk to someone who knows Korean :tongue:

Edit: A Korean children's song is titled Tal Tta Ro Ka Cha, which means Come Pick the Moon, so I guess it actually means something in the vein of pick.

Another edit: I asked a question about it on Yahoo! Answers. The answer I got was:

"I think i know what song you are talking about.
    In the song, the 따 is just a sound they make in between the lyrics.
    It doesnt have a meaning, its just that it's probably the catchy bit in the song so they named it as the title.

BUT

The korean word 따 means to 'pick'
    Like you pick an apple.
    (: I hope this helps."

I'm so bored today :tongue:
  • YookuYooku
    Fantastic Member
    Thanks for sharing! This song is one of my favorites.
  • maddy
    Fantastic Member
    In the song 'dda' she's saying 'dashi' which means 'again' it's not the same as the title of the song. on the dvd i have it calls it 'the revenge' but i always assumed that that was the name of the movie... idek LOL