Sneak Peek from SBS Kim Jung-eun's Chocolate
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Here are some pictures from Ava's upcoming performance and interview on SBS Kim Jung-eun's Chocolate which scheduled to air on July 11. She will be performing Come + Vogue Girl + Crazy (but without the American dancers). Cant wait!!

Credit - newsen
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    OMG!! The return of Crazy!! I'm so happy ^^ I like the new Wa outfit. It's the same as the dancer in that VG performance
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    (Yay I'm back from my vacation!! XD)

Wow, I can't wait to see this! The Wa outfit is so different from what she's been wearing before. Looks awesome ^_^
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Hey!!! Welcome back ^^
  • QueenQueen
    AHHH!! I can't believe she's performing Wa again!! Wa is my all time favorite LJH song. The outfit looks kind of simply though. I kind of hoped that she would bring back the pinky microphone for this performance. That thing was mind-blowing. It will be interesting seeing her perform a past song after all these years. Super excited to see her performing Crazy again too.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    [quote=Queen]The outfit looks kind of simply though. [/quote]

I dont like the outfit. Its way too simple. And her hair doesnt match the outfit. Maybe Im too picky. haha
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Her hair is really horrible. Lose the fringe please!! She looks like a mushroom...
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    [quote=-00001]Her hair is really horrible. Lose the fringe please!! She looks like a mushroom...[/quote]

It works for the cute and girly concept, so its fine for Vogue Girl. Other than that, its a big no no.

Here are two more I found.
  • YookuYooku
    Fantastic Member
    Ya! I'm so curious to watch this performance because those pictures look very promising. <3 I'm so glad that she is going to sing Wa! (btw I don't like that new blue outfit either...It's too big for her..I think. :S)
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    It looks like she's wearing the Vogue Girl outfit under it hehe. It must be the first song then
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    [quote=-00001]It looks like she's wearing the Vogue Girl outfit under it hehe. It must be the first song then[/quote]

I spot the pink shoes. haha
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    I'm guessing: Wa+Vogue Girl, Interview then Crazy?
  • Wowwww so pretty!!