Ava converts!
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Have you ever converted anyone into an Ava fan? Or perhaps you were converted yourself?

I became a fan of Ava on my own merit because my friend introduced me to Kpop before her debut, and it unfortunately took me years to realise how cool she was! But my obsession has converted my mum into a fan. She loves Ava and at the moment is really into Crazy! My sister enjoys some songs and is trying to learn the Vogue Girl dance (me too) xD My friend in Australia likes alot of her songs too. It's great to know people who like and appreciate Ava! ^^
  • maddy
    Fantastic Member
    Uhmmm.... my sister I guess be she doesnt like her as much as I do...
    I think my sister may have even liked 'wa' before i did...
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    I tried to convert my little sister to like her songs. But no luck. She's not even interested in Kpop music or asian music for that matter. lol
  • maddy
    Fantastic Member
    Lol, she'll get there! My little sister hated it for ages, but now she can't live without it ><
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    I converted my cousins to like Ava a few weeks ago. They said shes cute when shes performing vogue girl and they really like her dance and song. Actually I converted them to listen to kpop for the first time ever. hahaha they thought it was weird at first, but now they kinda addicted to everything korean. hahah
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Haha well done !!

I have a friend who likes a bit of Kpop but I'm trying to steer him away from Ava as far as possible lol. He's a bit annoying and ruins almost everyone I like. He just likes to make fun of everything, even if he likes them, and that just ruins it for me xD
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    [quote=-00001]I have a friend who likes a bit of Kpop but I'm trying to steer him away from Ava as far as possible lol. He's a bit annoying and ruins almost everyone I like. He just likes to make fun of everything, even if he likes them, and that just ruins it for me xD[/quote]

Thats the same thing with my cousins. I showed them a dvd with a bunch of random popular artists performing on mbc, sbs etc.. and they were like "WTH!!.. Ew they're so gay! " making fun of their clothes, hair, music etc" but then they keep on watching it and now they like it. rotfl Apparently a lot of ppl reacted the same way before getting to know the world of kpop. strange...