*Lee Jung Hyun Ava* influence on western music?
  • Sorry if this is in the wrong category or if there is some mistake... Please move or re-move / delete if it is necessary.
    (Maybe the title of the discussion is not very adecuate, but I didn't know how to write it exactly).

*Have you seen some video or something in West... made by western artists, etc... who reminds you of *LJH*?*

Well... I do...
    It can be just coincidence, or really some 'influence'... (I can't know), something very alike or just some resemblance...

I don't know if I see *Lee Jung Hyun* "resemblances" because I'm very obsessed with *LJH* =P :P... but well... In this case i do see some resemblances...

In a mexican singer video (from March 2009, I guess), her name is "Fey" and the song title is "Lentamente" ("Slowly").
    (I'm not "fan", I never was, actually, but I kind of like her, some of her old songs mainly when I was in HighSchool -Junior High, when I was about 12 - 13 years old... now I'm 27... >__
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Wow the intro is an exact copy of Kylie's Can't Get You Out Of My Head !!

After seeing the video I know what you mean. I do see slight resemblances to Wa but not that much. However the quality of the video makes it look like it was from 1999 or so, and it reminds me of uhm Jung Hwa's Molla video too!
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    [quote=-00001]Wow the intro is an exact copy of Kylie's Can't Get You Out Of My Head !![/quote]

I thought of that too! I love Kylie's songs. I listened to them again the other week. All of her singles are really good and catchy.

I didnt find the mv to be very interesting. The effects were kinda bad.
  • lol omg IL Fey.... and by IL fey I mean IL the azucar amargo song >_>
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=GX3394]I thought of that too! I love Kylie's songs. I listened to them again the other week. All of her singles are really good and catchy.[/quote]
    Kylie is great ^^ She's the only artist I like the same as Ava, sometimes more, sometimes less ^^ Those two I couldn't live without xD
  • [quote=-00001][/quote]

Uhm Jung Hwa... i knew i've heard of her before :p ... i just searched Molla at Youtube, and i think i've become a fan of her :p ... so much memories are comming to me (PIU and DDR times). Thanks 0001 for remind me of her (AVA has a new rival :p )
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Uhm Jung Hwa came out before Ava. She was the queen of techno/dance before Ava stepped in. ^^
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Haha no problem megasmash! :P

I really like Uhm Jung Hwa too, but her latest offering is very disappointing imo. She debuted in 1993!! She didn't get popular till 1997 though and her prime was probably 1998-1999.