My first AVA wallpaper
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member

Hehe I was just messing around and came up with this. I don't often make wallpapers.
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    I like it!

It's very creative! The picture you used in the V was destined to be there ^_^

What program do you use for making wallpapers? Photoshop? Paint Shop Por? I can never get my head around either of them though XD
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Thanks! ^^ I use photoshop. hehe those programs can be complicated.

Yeah, the V pic was just too perfect!
  • maddy
    Fantastic Member
    that's heaps good, i love it!
    yeah, i noticed that they make a lot of v signs inn vogue girl.
  • hearted
    wow thats really good :OO
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Love the simplicity! ^^
  • YookuYooku
    Fantastic Member
    Great wallpaper! ^^
  • That's nice. (^_^)
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Thanks guys! ^^
  • Beautiful wall. I liked it. ^^ I love when she does that V from Vogue Girl~~ xD
  • I love it! THANKS!!
  • mattfb
    Fantastic Member
    I hate to post on old threads, but I was looking for some Ava wallpapers, then I found yours.
    I had to say that I loved it! Very good work!
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Thanks! My new computer is widescreen so I can't use it anymore xD I'll have to try some widescreen ones sometime
  • SabaiSabai
    Fantastic Member
    There isn't many wallpapers that i can use too...my computer is running at 1600x1200 resolution, so i think i don't have any ljh walls at that size.

Hmm... maybe i should make a thread where i post all of the ljh walls i can find from my hdd's, maybe someone can use those.
  • mattfb
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=Sabai]Hmm... maybe i should make a thread where i post all of the ljh walls i can find from my hdd's, maybe someone can use those.[/quote]
    Oh yes please! I would love that!

In fact, I was looking for a widescreen wallpaper, but I found this one so pretty! =P

Edt: I saw the wallpaper thread now. =P³