Fantastic Member
    Okay I'll get onto it ^^
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    img src="
    l" />
  • maddy
    Fantastic Member
    OMG THAT IS SOOOOOO GOOD. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT!!
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    I didnt know the cover was texturized.. cool ^^ the packaging is all creative just like herself.

I LOVE AVA = i heart AVA (our forum name) hehe omg she mentioned us! :swingin: jk maybe we should change the forum name?? no? hahah

Vogue Girl (It Girl) - You see what Im talking about !?! -_-

thanks for posting this ^_^
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    I love it how the CD-case-thing differs from how others look!

.... I want it! Gargh!!! I think I'm going to buy it after my vacation, regardless of there ever being a repack or not! I'll just buy the repack too, then :tongue:

I need to rob a bank first though. :confused:
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    It's such an amazing concept! It certainly beats Fantastic Girl's' magazine style. It's kinda like opening a music box and fits Miro I+II REALLY well!! The disc looks amazing. The tab that holds the CD was bent when I opened it though. And then there was a black mark on the cover under the pink frame. If there's no repack, I think I'll buy another copy to keep sealed down the track!!
  • YookuYooku
    Fantastic Member
    Thanks for showing us some pictures! The box looks so amazing and colorful. <3 I hope I get my copy soon. ^^
  • hearted
    *DIED*

OMGGGGGGG ITS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUSSSS
  • QueenQueen
    How big is it compared to a regular CD case?
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Its the same size, just much thinner.
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Really? The photos make it look so much bigger! :shocked:
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    LOL omg that teaches me to try and guess the size with my goldfish memory...

I just got home to check and you're right. It is is quite bigger than a normal CD case. I guess I should put it on display with my Fantastic Girl album instead of the CD rack ^^
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Yeah it does look bigger! Speaking of Fantastic Girl, the magazine packaging is cool, but its not very practical. Its so big... I mean do you put it ? I put mine in a box.. hehe
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Haha mine is on my mantlepiece :P
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=GX3394]Speaking of Fantastic Girl, the magazine packaging is cool, but its not very practical. Its so big... I mean do you put it ? I put mine in a box.. hehe [/quote]

I put mine with the DVDs :tongue: I always have to be extra careful with it though - the CD keeps falling out if I'm not careful enough. So no, it's not very practical XD
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Haha I've only opened mine once... I leave it in the plastic so the CD stays put. I wouldn't know what to do if it fell out :( I'm really compulsive about things like that I bought albums 3 times because they dropped, got a scratch or crack in the case.... xD

Also have you noticed Green Day's latest album case is a book too? I'm like haha omg LJH did that already!! ^^
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Hehe same here. Especially with technology things. I like to keep it clean! But if it gets dirty or scratch and I cant do anything about it, Im like screw it. hehe