[09.05.25] Lee Jung Hyun: Junjin stirred my heart before 2009
  • [NEWS] 090525 LEE JUNG HYUN: JUNJIN STIRRED MY HEART BEFORE 2009

(Unrelated News Omitted)

Additionally singer Lee Jung Hyun revealed during this day’s (YSMM2) recording for the ‘Unforgivable’ segment, “After Junjin and I became friends, there was a period of time when he stirred my heart and confused me.”

She expained the misunderstanding, “There was a time when Junjin was feeling very down and depressed, and we often kept in contact to console each other. Then there was this once when I was out drinking with friends, so I called up Junjin and asked if he wanted to join us for a drink. In the end he took up the invitation.”

She surprised the guests when she added, “When Junjin gave me his autographed CD as a gift, he wrote a profound (?) message along with it.”

Junjin then said that it was to clarify with Lee Jung Hyun any misunderstanding he might have caused, and to everyone’s attention he also spoke about his own feelings about Lee Jung Hyun then.

This episode as originally scheduled to air on 25th May, but has been rescheduled to 6th June due to the passing of former president Roh Moo Hyun.

Source: Asiaeconomy
    Translation Credits: Absolut Shinhwa
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Aww poor Ava :(
  • maddy
    Fantastic Member
    n'awww...
    i like junjin's new song xD
    has she been in like...any publicly announced relationships before? or have there been any rumors of her being in a relationship?
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Many years ago there was talk about her having a crush on someone. I think his name started with an L - and that was all that was revealed, unless I missed something.

I also remember that during the Fantastic Girl-promotion Ava said that the MV for Michyeo was based on something she had actually experienced.
  • maddy
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=Scuz]I also remember that during the Fantastic Girl-promotion Ava said that the MV for Michyeo was based on something she had actually experienced. [/quote]
    OH SNAP really?
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=maddy]OH SNAP really? [/quote]

Apparently, she had a tooth removed because her boyfriend didn't like it and a week or so later she saw him kissing another man. Needless to say, she was not happy.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    What do you mean he boyfriend didn't like her tooth? lol
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    That's what I heard! XD Who complains about one tooth? Must've been a picky boyfriend.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Ohh she probably got rid of her snaggle tooth. lol
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Yeah I remember this, she said she would change the way she looked to keep her boyfriend happy. Poor girl :(
  • maddy
    Fantastic Member
    [quote=Scuz]Apparently, she had a tooth removed because her boyfriend didn't like it and a week or so later she saw him kissing another man. Needless to say, she was not happy.[/quote]
    dude. poor junghyunnnn :(
  • hyonyhyun
    Fantastic Member
    Wow.. that really makes me feel a pang inside. I can't believe the concept for that song was something that actually happened to her- i thought it was another thing just devised to keep up her unique image. Well, they do say real life is always crazier than anything they can put on TV, haha. Anyway, it definitely seems like she is over him now :D
  • jiamei
    O_O wahhhh?!?! she's beautiful! how dare he!! >___