[MU] Crazy + Vogue Girl (KBS Music Bank 20090522) [MQ/54M/AVI]
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Here's Lee Jung Hyun's comeback performance from Music Bank!

[t]Download here!

Password is www.ava.eu.pn[/t]

Say thank you if you download! That's all I ask ^_^
  • Thank you!! I was gonna wait for more HQ, but my nampi is not moving at all T^T
    Thank you for saving my life!
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Thanks heaps!!
  • JaxxiaJaxxia
    This was a much better setup than the other. crazy before vogue girl is a better situation. thanks!
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    That's a much better stage! Crazy is better first, but I hope that's not why they cut Vogue Girl shorter. Is it really called Vogue It Girl now? I have to see the CD I guess.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    LOVE HER PERFORMANCE! The sound is so much better!! She totally proved everyone wrong that she CAN sing live on stage and DANCE too!! A HA in your face HATERS! :P

And I hope its not Vogue It Girl. I like Vogue Girl better!
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    This performance was much better ^^ But I prefer the other outfit for Vogue Girl and she didn't do the second verse : ( Better quality though!
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    The sound is much better in this performance. You can hear her voice much clearer now. This performance is, imo, better than M!Countdown, though I must say I liked her Vogue Girl-outfit better in M!C than in this one, and I was also saddened that she didn't perform the 2nd verse.

On MBC Music Core, it seems they will include Miro in some way in the comeback. I don't know if it's I or II or both though. I'm mainly looking forward to SBS Inkigayo, because it's the most popular of the shows. It also tends to have the best comeback performances, since it's the last of the weekend shows and the performer is more used to the song(s), dance moves and all.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    I do like the first outfit in Vogue Girl too plus the setup of the presents but I liked that she didnt wear it again. It would be too boring.

[quote=Scuz]On MBC Music Core, it seems they will include Miro in some way in the comeback. I don't know if it's I or II or both though. I'm mainly looking forward to SBS Inkigayo, because it's the most popular of the shows. It also tends to have the best comeback performances, since it's the last of the weekend shows and the performer is more used to the song(s), dance moves and all.[/quote]

I hope she performs Miros. It would be a nice change ^^

Oh Im uploading the HD avi now. I had to do twice cuz I accidently clicked on a link on MU when it was uploading! UGH! It's only going at 40kbs when its usually 100kbs!
  • maddy
    Fantastic Member
    Yay! More performances! Thankyou!
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Ooh Scuz how do you know she might do Miro? Can't wait!! What a great weekend :D
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    In the threads for the shows, over at soompi, they usually list the performers and the songs they'll perform. I always check them to see if there's anything I'd be interested in.
  • hyonyhyun
    Fantastic Member
    Woot! Thanks for this. I'm actually kind of growing more fond of Miro II than i was originally, so a performance of that would be so cool! Maybe she'd even dress up in one of her Marie Antoinette costumes for the performance.
  • shake
    Thanks a ton for posting! :D
  • Indpendnt27
    Fantastic Member
    Thanks for the upload! God bless