[09.05.07] Mini Album is called "Avaholic" + New MV Photos
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Ahead of her comeback, still cuts to singer Lee Jung Hyun’s new MV have been been revealed.

Already, the jacket to her minialbum ‘Avaholic’ featuring her doing Marie Antoinette has been the topic amongst netizens. This time for her MV, she has transformed into goddess in white.

The MV was filmed in America. Currently, Lee Jung Hyun is finishing up the latter half of the recording works for her comeback minialbum. And to practice for her choreography, Lee Jung Hyun had went to America on 6th May to look for choreographers like Brian Friedman.

Source: http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/05/07/k-bites-07052009/

wow! she looks absolutely stunning! im sure this mv will be a summer hit!

Credits: http://news.joins.com/article/3598376.html?ctg=15
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    I want the MV to be out now!! I'm too hyped over this.

Love her hair in the first picture!
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Avaholic lol! I was hoping the album would be called "Ava Lee" or something like "Introducing/This is Ava Lee" but that doesn't matter. The MV looks great man the anticipation is killing me!
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Yay! You guys starting to commen!~

@ Scuz
    I love her hair! She looks like a Roman Goddess.
    I dont know why but I have feeling that there could be 2 music videos?? hmmmmn....maybe..

@ -00001
    I kinda knew she was gonna use her name in the title. I thought something like "My Name is Ava". hahha
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    Yeah, there could be two different versions of the MV. Judging from the photos I've seen, she seems to have so many different styles. I've been wondering how they're going to fit everything into a 4-5 minute long video. So having two music videos makes sense in that way. Although, I think that the contrast between the black and white (evil godess and good godess?) could end up looking pretty cool - whether they make one or two MVs for the song.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    I dont mind having the dark vs light concept into one video but I would'nt be surprised if she gave us two versions. She seriously need to release more mv though! She's been doing only 1 for the last few albums. -_-;
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Hmm you might be onto something there! 2NE1 released two versions of their MV for 'Fire'. LJH might do the same! Or just simply have both themes in the one as a good vs evil thing.
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    Off topic but I hope its nothing like 2NE1 video! It was way toooo flashy~~ *yuck* :fierce:
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    Haha! I don't like the 2NE1 vids either
  • maddy
    Fantastic Member
    Wow! I am just so excited about this!!! Everything looks so awesome!!
  • ScuzScuz
    Fantastic Member
    If altavista's Babelfish's translation made any sense - according to an article that was posted on LJH's Cyworld the minialbum and/or the MV will be released on the 19th. If that's correct, I'm very much looking forward to that! :crazy:
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    so that means........1 more week to go!!!!! ahhhhh

EDIT - i think ur right! it's all over the news

http://news.google.com/news/story?um=1&ned=kr&cf=all&ncl=dJWgByHkPD-pSxMUdjoLHyctJ9xdM
  • -00001-00001
    Fantastic Member
    OMG exciting!!! can't wait!
  • maddy
    Fantastic Member
    YAY!! I'm so excited!
  • That cage scene is just HOT *__*
  • she got more pretty! i can't wait to see her new music video!
  • Indpendnt27
    Fantastic Member
    Can't wait!
  • Indpendnt27
    Fantastic Member
    Just curious...what is AVA suppose to mean or stand for? Thanks
  • GX3394GX3394
    Administrator
    It's just a short name for overseas fan :) It dont think it means anything.